Injecting Oils and Important Info on Aspirating

FancyLad said:
is it possible to get an air bubble into the vein?

Yes, but I routinely inject ceveral cc's into the veins when do cardiac tests to see if there are holes in the heart, The bubble will go through the hole and be seen on the left side of the heart , quite a common prcedure in cardiology with no adverse reactions. I have injected up to 5- 1ccs shots of air with no problems, I could do more, but I usually have all the info I need. Obviously dont try this, but dont sweat the small bubbles either, they are inevitable and I see them using ultrasound when they put in an IV or a shot. I believe that shooting oil in the vein is not going to cause problems either, not a good idea so dont do it b/c you waste your gear, but youre not going to die from it so if it you think you accidentally did it, just think about something else and youll forget about it, ITS always a good idea to aspirate though, I just dont want people to get anxiety from this. Alot people think youll die of a pulmonary embollism which Ive treated several pts who have had these some lived-some died, and I can tell you, youre not going to accidentally inject enough to cause injury or death not even close, those clots form in the legs and get quite massive.

Last edited:
thats all aspirating means...i didn't know what everyone was talking about at first too, with that word, it sounds like something else...but yeah, it just means to pull back and check for blood...

I don't understand the aspiriating thing. Is it good or bad for blood to come back into the syringe. could some one give me a step by step procedure fo this and what to look for and when it is ok to inject. I'm a little concerned after reading this

Hmm I just started my first cycle last week and when I aspirate I always pull back until i see some bubbles b4 injecting.... that is bad?

well, from what i know, when u aspirate and u see bubbles in the syringe, it simply means u did not hit a blood vessel. the reason there are bubbles visible is because of the negative pressure created when u pull back on the plunger.

the immense force actually draws out gas from within the fluid (read the post by buffdoc in reply to muscle_god). sometimes, small little bubbles turn into large visible ones. when u aspirate and didnt hit a vessel, u will know it, cos it will be difficult to pull back on the plunger. release, and if u observe carefully, the bubbles become smaller and disappear.

dont move the needle anymore and slowly push the plunger into the syringe.

if u aspirate and blood gets drwn into the syringe, obviously u have hit a vessel, pull out the syringe, replace with a new needle (the one u used is now dull) and try again. just my 2cents..

:D

thanks for the welcome. this is one of the more informative and welcoming boards i have been on so far.

i know this doesn't really have an in depth in the discussion, but if your'e an experienced user.....then oils are ridiculous....because they take so much time for results to kick in (compared to non oil substances). the only exceptions would be tren and test. prop.

if you're gonna use test. you might as well use suspension...you see the results faster. and if you're worried about losing all that mass...then take hcg and clomid for your pct.

it's that simple! :3some:

So it is perfectly fine to just stick a cc of B12 or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in me without having to worry about aspiring? so no worries if that goes into a vein or anything? I know for oils that definately matters, i have aspirated everytime for whatever it was. but if i dont have to aspirate with B12 or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) injections then im not b/c that will make it a hell of a lot easier

emperorga said:
i know this doesn't really have an in depth in the discussion, but if your'e an experienced user.....then oils are ridiculous....because they take so much time for results to kick in (compared to non oil substances). the only exceptions would be tren and test. prop.

if you're gonna use test. you might as well use suspension...you see the results faster. and if you're worried about losing all that mass...then take hcg and clomid for your pct.

it's that simple! :3some:

Hmm, it will be interesting to see how all the other "experienced users" on this board respond to your post. Oils are ridiculous?? That statement is the only thing ridiculous! :rolleyes:

Quest2be1 said:
So it is perfectly fine to just stick a cc of B12 or HCG in me without having to worry about aspiring? so no worries if that goes into a vein or anything? I know for oils that definitely matters, i have aspirated every time for whatever it was. but if i dint have to aspirate with B12 or HCG injections then im not b/c that will make it a hell of a lot easier

HCG is usually taken sub-q so hitting a vessel would be much less likely. I think B12 is the same but can't remember for sure. Also, the volume is much smaller and it's water based so even if you did mainline it it wouldn't cause the same issues an oil embolism would.

well Sc and Buffdoc you are both genius Hope I'll read more of you Nice to speak with people Who actually know what they are talkin about

Back