Injecting Test E ED to prevent bloat along with ADEX

rereroids

So, the amount of bloat comes from the ester. If there is fluctuation in test levels there is less bloat, less estrogen is being produced. Since prop is short, consistent levels are a little harder to maintain; however, the responsible user will pin test prop ed or eod, which in theory keeps levels stable. Therefore, whether using a long or short ester and assuming proper frequency, test levels stay stable and bloat should be the same.

I was thinking, one variable that might support 'prop=less bloat' is the mechanism by which the ester is cleaved from the test molecule. If short esters are more easily cleaved, then while using prop there will undoubtedly be spikes after every inject, since the prop is pinned every other day, rather than having a slow build-up of levels with long ester. Could it be the case that test levels from prop are never as stable as long esters, and this is why the prop=less water retention theory persists? So, prop actually causes less water retention.

Would pinning my test E ED or EOD prevent from bloat?

Damm KISS applies to everything, I just sometimes try to overcomplicate stuff because I want nothing to go wrong with the cycle.

Back