Injecting test p in vergin quads

Rodstar

Ok guys,
I ve ben rotating glutes and delts all my life and I guess it's time to introduce my quads to the juice.
I'm running 3 ml eod , test p , npp , and masteron p

Should I try my quads with test p? I wanted to try with 1 ml test p to see the reaction and build up from there if I can tolerate.

Or should I try with npp?

Both test p , and mast p has ugly pip as u know.

Ur advice plz..

i have no experience with mast or npp, but my first injection of test p into the quad turned into a knot the size of a tennis ball.... couldnt walk at all for the 1st two days and had a hard time for the next week... i would stick to delts. or start with small increments , like a quarter cc in each quad and work up.

i have no experience with mast or npp, but my first injection of test p into the quad turned into a knot the size of a tennis ball.... couldnt walk at all for the 1st two days and had a hard time for the next week... i would stick to delts. or start with small increments , like a quarter cc in each quad and work up.

Oh fuck.. U scared the shit out of me bro

Ha it scared me to but I finally did a quad injection today with test e and I must say it was painless. Not saying next time it won't suck but it was my favorite one and I usually do delts. I was worried about when I pushed it in but before I could react it was in my muscle and it was the easiest one yet.

And this is yet another reason why I like long ester gear so I have to inject less. Honestly 3ml is quite a bit of oil to be shooting EOD so I would honestly look in to ED injects and rotate between delts, quads, glutes, and chest and you should be fine. Additionally, a good spot to inject that can hold a lot of oil easily is the ventro glute. Look it up.

Ok guys,
I ve ben rotating glutes and delts all my life and I guess it's time to introduce my quads to the juice.
I'm running 3 ml eod , test p , npp , and masteron p

Should I try my quads with test p? I wanted to try with 1 ml test p to see the reaction and build up from there if I can tolerate.

Or should I try with npp?

Both test p , and mast p has ugly pip as u know.

Ur advice plz..

Good luck wit that one! Nah, you'll be alright, you just need to find your sweet spot.

Thank u all for ur input..
Actually I'm doing 3 ml all together at the glutes day..
If I'm pinning my delts , I do 1.5 ml each shoulder..
That's why I wanted to do the quads..
Glutes right side 3 ml
Glutes left side 3 ml
Delts 1.5 & 1.5 ml
Thought I ll use the same thing for quads (1.5 on each)

i have done quad injections, but only with long esters like enanthate and cyp. i dont do painful ones like prop in quads.

ull be good bro. I did a prop cycle a few years back (doing another one in 3 weeks) and rotated glutes and quads. Quads are easy because you can see everything without twisting. Split your quad long ways and go 3 inches or so to the outside, very easy bro. I think im gonna start injecting delts.

http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Last edited:
ull be good bro. I did a prop cycle a few years back (doing another one in 3 weeks) and rotated glutes and quads. Quads are easy because you can see everything without twisting. Split your quad long ways and go 3 inches or so to the outside, very easy bro. I think im gonna start injecting delts.

SpotInjections.com

Thank u all , will give it a try this Friday...

Quads are my favorite. If you split your quads into four sections pin it in the section closest to you on your hip side and kinda where your quad starts to curve to the side. I poke around and if it hurts I keep poking until it slides right in. Painless. Don't even feel the prick. My quads take 2ml just fine. Don't be afraid to bury the needle. Its a huge muscle. Let us know how it goes..

I love pinning quads, make sure to do the upper quad though. My first time shooting quads I put it more forward and couldn't rest the dumbbells on my knee when I was doing shoulder press.

Some people are afraid of delts, but they actually aren't that bad, it kinds just slides in pretty painless. I ran tren ace for 12 weeks at one point and was shooting every day. I had totally run out of injection sites on my ass so I started rotating delts and quads and delts are quite easy to do as well.

Last edited:
Will do for sure..
Wednesday is my delts turn ..
Friday is the 1st quads run..
The plan is 1.5 mast , test p, npp * 2 quads..
If I don't post by Friday night it means I screwed up and got fucked real bad lmao

Again guys.. You are the best. Thnx

........Some people are afraid of delts, but they actually aren't that bad, it kinds just slides in pretty painless. I ran tren ace for 12 weeks at one point and was shooting every day. I had totally run out of injection sites on my ass so I started rotating delts and quads and delts are quite easy to do as well.

Ive never shot delts but Im gonna hafta for my prop/mast cycle. A little nervous cuz its new but I dont really have a choice. Another question, you guys pin 1" needles in your glutes? 1 inchers is all i have this cycle.

Back