Injecting Vegetable Oil

slowjamcdub

slowjamcdub
I just had a buddy tell me he sold a guy a bottle of Vegetable Oil and told him it was juice. Will this hurt the guy he sold it too??? Some say it will because of high high cholesterol

1) Injecting any unsterile substance can be hazardous. Vegetable oil is not sterile.

2) Cholesterol is an animal hormone. Vegetable oil should be cholesterol free.

3) Your friend is an imbicile and a liar. He represents everything negative about the aas subculture. I sincerely hope that karma pays him a visit.

Poly

Agree 100% with poly. It's not sterile and whoever he sold it to could end up with a real bad infection. Sounds like you need to get some new friends because the one you have is a piece of shit. He sounds like a fucking crack head doing what he can to get $ for his next hit. What a lame ass piece of trash.

The reason I asked was in all my years I never heard of anyone injecting Vegetable Oil so i wanted to find out so the other guy doesnt get hurt. Im not close to the guy that did it just know him from the Gym and heard him talking about what he did.

Dude. I would have called him out on it. What a pathetic piece of trash. Not only could it become infected, but the infection could lead to something even worse, an who knows, the kid may have some allergic reaction to vegetable oil. If dude needs extra cash sell legit gear just up the price. No point in risking someone's well being over something so pathetic. Maybe 80 bucks at the max??

i was gonna say and you still call him a friend. thats just wrong and everything the aas community is against. its people like your so called friend that make us all look like meatheads. you should of elbowed that mfer across his face.

ok. where is he at? there are plenty of us on here that would be happy to meet him to buy this "gear" off him. don't tell him that we would end up shoving it so far up his ass that he will be shitting crisco and bacon bits for a week. :mad:
street and address would be great. :)

Last edited:
Dick head piece of shit. He's probably going to end up with infection or abcess. The oil is not sold sterile because it's used for cooking(hot temps) and to be used orally. That's a big difference between oral and injectable.

I hate people who can do things like that. Literally hate them. F'n crook, liar, theif, scum of the earth. Doesn't sound like to smart of a guy.

Yeah that's F'd up..

Even if he was a friend - it would end there - then I would beat the shit out of him and make sure you stop the person he sold it to from injecting it.

... then I would make it a point to make your friend think it stopped the other guys heart from injecting his bull shit!

Yeah, I never inject anything other then Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Olive Oil is a much healthier fat when you are trying to keep a clean diet. LOL

But, seriously dude. You need to find out who he sold it to and stop that fucker from shooting that shit up. Tell him what your buddy sold him, sit back, grab a beer and watch that dude get choked the fuck out.

I just had a buddy tell me he sold a guy a bottle of Vegetable Oil and told him it was juice. Will this hurt the guy he sold it too??? Some say it will because of high high cholesterol

IMHO you have an ethical responsibility to tell the guys he sold it to, even if its just an anonymous e-mail or something.
Thats about as low as it gets, selling something not only bunk but that could possibly seriously hurt the poor guy.
Your friend needs a serious beatdown, thats a crackhead fucking move..... Gets me pissed off just thinking about it.

Back