Injection locations - Bi's, Tri's, Lats, Traps?

JizzleBerries

So, I've been injecting in quads, delts, and glute regularly.

I'd like to inject in other locations just to see what it's like.

How do Bi's, Tri's, lats, and traps compare? Slightly more painful? Do you use 1" needles for these?

Everything I've read says that Pecs and calfs hurt...so I guess I won't try them for now.

I did a bi inject of test prop once and it will be the last ever...

Depends on what your injecting, who makes them , concentration .....

I love pec injects, probably the least painful and I can get 3cc's in there no problem. I usually use a 5/8 for bi's, tri's, traps and pecs. Though, I could go with a 1" in the pec but I never had a problem with knotting or swelling going with a 5/8. I cant reach my lats so I never tried....assume you would use a 1"

sit on the toilet and bend over to reach the lats...use the knee/inside thigh to push your elbow for better reach. Pecs are not bad.

Great advise I always wondered what the easiest way to do a lat inject was. I hit six different places now and always looking for others. Thanks...

bis have become a favorite of mine and least painful... pecs and tris are great too. If i do glutes or quads I have trouble sittin and walking no matter what I do. Delts tend to be a bit sore for my liking.

i was a 1/2 in pin for tris but only put 1 cc in at a time. my girls shoots my lats and when the oil builds up it hurts pretty good. she also shoots my rear delt which i like the best.

i did 1cc of 50 mg of winstrol in my lt cavle...not so bad but after a few hours that shit hurt...but i had to do the rt calve also so they could match the swelling size of the other.

i told 2 of my friends about win in the calves and they both said i was fucking crazy...but it made my calves look fuckin huge...tried it if you wish

i didnt know traps could b shot in, doesnt that hurt, also is it better pain wise then the glute, cause i dont shot anywere else but glutes and i need a change, also i need to get rid of the shot knots that i get in the glutes at times, be for my show in 6 weeks

You need to try everything for yourself.

Glutes are considered the most painless, theyre the most painful for me. Lats and pecs are considered painful last-resorts, they are my first choices and completely painless.

If you can't man up the balls to inject every body part to find out what works for you, your not fit for this sport.

All a matter of necessity. When both your ass cheeks hurt so bad after a going from right to left back to right and can't imagine hitting your left one more time.... You start looking around REAL quick for somewhere else to hit.

I did PEC injections today. By far, the most pleasant and easiest to self-inject location yet.

Will try bi's, tri's, traps, calfs, and lats in the next few weeks.

Question for Raw

I love pec injects, probably the least painful and I can get 3cc's in there no problem. I usually use a 5/8 for bi's, tri's, traps and pecs. Though, I could go with a 1" in the pec but I never had a problem with knotting or swelling going with a 5/8. I cant reach my lats so I never tried....assume you would use a 1"

Raw,
Did you go upper pec? What did you inject, a oil based AAS? Tell me about where you injected, I'm interested in trying it.

Thank

I've never shot calves, forearms, hams, or glutes. I've shot pretty much everywhere else. I used two different locations in my quads, thee in my delts, three in my biceps, two in my triceps, three in my traps, two in my delts and one in my pecs. ED injects for a year make you find new spots. I didn't do lats for long because I couldn't reach and aspirate. My favorite rotation was : left delt, right delt, left tri, right tri, left trap, right trap, left pec, right pec, left trap (zone 2), right trap (z2).....wash, rinse, repeat.

For pecs, I hit a spot that was two inches inward from the nip and two inches up from the nip. I angled the pin slightly downward. I started with a 1" pin and eventually just did everything with a 5/8" pin.

Tris, I flexed and looked for a spot a the bottom of the horseshoe on the outer tri. I knew where I could go and not hit veins (trial and error). I then relaxed and reached across my body and grabbed the opposite armpit with the hand of the arm I was going to hit. This relaxed the tri and made things much easier.

Bis, I hit the outer bi and the inner bi, and sometimes I hit way down to the inside of the inner bi...the most painful of those three sites, but sometimes it felt pretty cool. It made my bicep feel like it would explode. Biceps are a sketchy place to shoot for me. I have way too many veins there. It seemed like I hit a vein 3 out of 5 times. SO I mostly stuck with IGF there to avoid the hassle of running a big pin and large volume.

Traps are tricky. I stand sideways in the mirror and reach across behind my neck to hit the trap. I then use the middle knuckle of the thumb to depress the plunger. I had some pics of this on my old laptop, but they are no longer with me. The farther out on the trap you go, the less veins and nerves you tend to hit. I used a spot close to the neck (1.5" out), a spot down near the collar bone, and a spot on the back of the trap....imagine three spots on your trap making a triangle with the third leg being very shallow.

Hope this helps.

triceps can be alright but if u get a bad one its a bitch. Biceps probly arent worth it unless you have an extreme liking for pain and inflammation.

I've hit my glutes, tris, and delts. I discovered that delts are my favorite. Glutes are a pain for me because I feel like I can't keep myself steady, and my side starts to cramp if I stay twisted around too long. I've injected 1.5cc into my tris and up to 2cc in delts. I also discovered that 2cc is about the max I will do in my delt because it starts to sting after I pull the needle out. I used a 1.5 inch needle for most of the injections, but I did not put it in all the way.

I'm interested in trying the quad, but I'm worried about not being able to walk. I know a guy that has injected into his traps and his neck is fucking huge, but he says he gets bad head aches from it. I would like to try the pec, but my cousin in med schools keeps telling me that there's way too many veins in there that I could hit.

Raw,
Did you go upper pec? What did you inject, a oil based AAS? Tell me about where you injected, I'm interested in trying it.

Thank

I used to shoot it about 4" over from the crease of my arm pit, though I noticed with going that high it would knot up and take forever to disperse. Now I'm about 4" over the crease and 4 fingers directly up from my nipple. But that's my left pec, my right is about the same but I need to shoot it a touch higher to thread it between some veins.

So, I've been injecting in quads, delts, and glute regularly.

I'd like to inject in other locations just to see what it's like.

How do Bi's, Tri's, lats, and traps compare? Slightly more painful? Do you use 1" needles for these?

Everything I've read says that Pecs and calfs hurt...so I guess I won't try them for now.

Greetings all.

New to the forum. Anyone use the ventrogluteal or hip shot? Excellent injection site. Hardly any nerves or vessels. Probably the safest and least painful place to inject. I am hitting them about 4 times a week. Scroll down to the second picture.

http://www.drugguide.com/intraInject_10e.cfm

Back