Injection Pain

Micro

Ok I need to know what do you guys do to reduce the pain you get from some gear. I'm taking spectro oilbase suspension and this shit is killing. I have never had any pain from any kind of gear before. I can only tolerate it in the glutes but that is taking it's toll. Having a hard time even walking. I was thinking of maybe mixing it with some Ganabol that I have, since it's alow mg dose. Maybe 1cc Susp and 1cc eg ed. I want to do the susp ed but it just aint happening. You guys ever ice the injection area to reduce the swelling.

Thanks Micro

sounds like they used to much BA. I cut high BA stuff, that I have the misfortune of coming across with EQ. It does tend to help. Its really a sign of poor manufacturing and pisses me off. It seems to happen with the first runs of most companies. I have some supra enanthate that fucking kills, even when I cut it. So it just sits there. But I HAD a newer bottle that did not hurt.

Well I've taken alot of suspension before, Steris back in the day, never any pain. This is the first time. Maybe because it's in oil.

I have noticed that when injecting in smaller muscles the pain seems to be more serious. Injections in glutes may be your only hope in this case

bigdaddy22 said:
I have noticed that when injecting in smaller muscles the pain seems to be more serious. Injections in glutes may be your only hope in this case
Yeah I did my shoulder on Weds, and it's starting to fell better now. I think because there's more nerves there. I can hardly bendover and walk up the stair's. But I"m getting stronger and gaining alittle more weight and I just finished 10wks of test ,deca ,dbol and drol cycle. I usually use suspension at the end of my cycles because I'm able to add some extra weight and strength when nothing else seems to work , and it fast acting so that good to come off with. I'm also taking dbol again with it.

Back