injection problem

superman1975

i took a shot today it was 1cc of enanthate and 1cc of fina mixed---i put 1cc in my right delt and the other in my left--well my left delt had a huge lump in it so i added a heating pad to the area to help move the oil---and now the area is numb---so i took a penicilin tab---what do you guys think caused this--i know that the dart wasnt in all the way but over 1/2 of it was in--think this could abcess?

superman1975 said:
i took a shot today it was 1cc of enanthate and 1cc of fina mixed---i put 1cc in my right delt and the other in my left--well my left delt had a huge lump in it so i added a heating pad to the area to help move the oil---and now the area is numb---so i took a penicilin tab---what do you guys think caused this--i know that the dart wasnt in all the way but over 1/2 of it was in--think this could abcess?

always shoot with pin all the way in. it could slide in or out of a vein otherwise.

StoneColdNTO said:
You say the dart was only half way in, what length of pin were you using ?
SO WHAT SIZE PIN WERE YOU USING, WAS A 1 1/2 LONG AND YOU DIDN'T WANT TO PUT IT ALL IN YOUR DELT???? LET US KNOW, TRY AND GO AS DEEP AS YOU CAN IN ORDER FOR THE OIL TO GET INTO THE MUSCLE...PEACE. PL

Back