injection site lump/swelling

Behemoth

Okay, I need just confirmation of my opinion. My buddy is worried he has an abscess.

If you shoot 3 mls into your quad, it is entirely normal for there to be a bit of a swollen area there for that day and maybe the next, right? I've never put more than a ml in a quad so I might be wrong here, but... I mean, that's 3 mls of oil, it's got to displace the tissue at least a little bit. It's not like the body immediately absorbs that oil.

Behemoth said:
Okay, I need just confirmation of my opinion. My buddy is worried he has an abscess.

If you shoot 3 mls into your quad, it is entirely normal for there to be a bit of a swollen area there for that day and maybe the next, right? I've never put more than a ml in a quad so I might be wrong here, but... I mean, that's 3 mls of oil, it's got to displace the tissue at least a little bit. It's not like the body immediately absorbs that oil.

I have seen a couple of my buddies shoot 3ml in a quad and yes there has been a lump for a few days. Just have your buddy to keep a watch on it. I used to get lumps even if I just would shoot 2ccs. Just curious, what gear did he shoot in the quad???

Yah personally i think 3ml is to much. Especially if your injecting frequently. My ass cheeks will swell up for a few days and get lumpy and that's from frequent injections to the same area. 1cc.

I was running prop, tnt and tren ac... so i was shooting almost every day
between 6 different locations

riprockwell said:
I have seen a couple of my buddies shoot 3ml in a quad and yes there has been a lump for a few days. Just have your buddy to keep a watch on it. I used to get lumps even if I just would shoot 2ccs. Just curious, what gear did he shoot in the quad???

Uh... probably 1 ml each of test cyp, deca and prop.

Crazy...why not just rotate injection sites and shoot 1cc per site? I'm not crazy about injecting multiple times but I'm also not crazy about shooting any more than 1cc at a time either.

my left rear delt is permanently swollen
it isnt red or itchy it's just much larger then the right one. I remember an episode where blood shot out everywhere from there and I never shot there again. But now when I look int he shower it is very noticably larger than the other one. Starting to worry about it. I've tried massaging it out but it wont recede.

american dream said:
I Always Have Lumps In My Ass For A Few Days
Were talking bout injections not what you get up to on a weekend. lol

I'd say its normal my mate does the same and has the same problem nothin to worry about, personally I'd stick to 1ml tho.

Move that shit around. Couple years ago I did 3cc twice a week and only in each ass cheek... after a couple weeks each of my cheeks had several knots and bumps and you could tell which ones were the older ones and which ones were newer. You start thinking about splitin in half and finding new places to stick real quick because you can't bear the thought of stickin yourself near that site again cause it itches and aches.

Back