Injured for to long need your help and advice please !!

Bigk2014

Hi everyone iv been injured for the past year and a half now iv been diagnosed with chronic supraspinatus tendonitis and early stages of degenerative disc disease of c4/c5 and c5/c6 I was only diagnosed with this recently as the nhs like to take there time in helping anyone and these injurys happens to me in march 2013 after my first cycle of susturnon and deca like 3 or 4 weeks after my last jab. I haven't been able to train since because it just ruins my shoulder every time I try. I have tried everything chiropractor, physio, cortisone injection, anti inflammortrys, massage, deep tissue massage, and nothing seems to have worked and my life revolved around bodybuilding I am obsessed with it and I really don't know what else I can do so I was hoping for some advise from you guys. Also a friend tells me that I could benifit from taking deca and test e in therapeutic doses as it works like a lube on the joints so It could reduce the pain so I can train light and he said that taking that can speed up the healing process so I'm not sure what to do I'm willing to try anything as long as it gets me back in the gym. Any advice would be much appreciated guys. thanks

TB500 apparently works miracles for tendonitus. I don't know if it will help with dengenerative disc disease.. Look into it. It's mildy expensive but seems to be an amazing compound with great healing capabilities. There are a few threads on here of people using it to cure long term injuries, look into it it may be for you if you are living in pain.

I can only relate my experience but 4 weeks after a test e / proviron cycle I had the same disk problem .
I came to the conclusion that a chiropractor and physio appointments were a waste of time. You can and should just do all the exercises yourself. They helped me .
Walking helped a lot even though it could be painful at 1st.
The worst thing to do is become sedentary and just lay around.
Ibuprofen helped me a lot.
The body wants to have the disk relocate back to it's original position and along with your exercises that you should do at home at least twice/day the body will try naturally migrate the disk back in place(hopefully).

It took about 7 months but I recovered.

....until 3 weeks ago when I was doing stiff-legged deadlifts and hurt my lower back . Doc said it was muscular this time but also the disk was protruding again.
I couldn't walk for 3 days but had started my exercises immediately as well as Ibuprofen and this time muscle relaxers. The muscle relaxers were a godsend and I'm about 80% better in just 3 weeks.
In my opinion the deca would just mask your condition...
So, I can only recommend disk exercises, muscle relaxers, walking and Ibuprofen.
Good Luck

TB500 apparently works miracles for tendonitus. I don't know if it will help with dengenerative disc disease.. Look into it. It's mildy expensive but seems to be an amazing compound with great healing capabilities. There are a few threads on here of people using it to cure long term injuries, look into it it may be for you if you are living in pain.

Yh it sounds really good but it don't really say anything about cycles or dosage or were to get it from any iders? And what is your opinion on running deca and test e on a low dose? Do you think that would help at all?

I can only relate my experience but 4 weeks after a test e / proviron cycle I had the same disk problem .
I came to the conclusion that a chiropractor and physio appointments were a waste of time. You can and should just do all the exercises yourself. They helped me .
Walking helped a lot even though it could be painful at 1st.
The worst thing to do is become sedentary and just lay around.
Ibuprofen helped me a lot.
The body wants to have the disk relocate back to it's original position and along with your exercises that you should do at home at least twice/day the body will try naturally migrate the disk back in place(hopefully).

It took about 7 months but I recovered.

....until 3 weeks ago when I was doing stiff-legged deadlifts and hurt my lower back . Doc said it was muscular this time but also the disk was protruding again.
I couldn't walk for 3 days but had started my exercises immediately as well as Ibuprofen and this time muscle relaxers. The muscle relaxers were a godsend and I'm about 80% better in just 3 weeks.
In my opinion the deca would just mask your condition...
So, I can only recommend disk exercises, muscle relaxers, walking and Ibuprofen.
Good Luck

I'm still see my physio therapist but they don't do anything. I haven't tried muscle relaxers before so I will give them ago my shoulder trap and neck feel tight 24/7 it's so irritating and stops me from doing any upper body work. And iv tried iboprofen and many other pain killers and they just have no effect.

The biggest problem for me is pressing like benching and shoulder press or any overhead lifting it causes me a lot of pain so I don't do that at all. Even at work if I have to grab something that I have to reach up for its painful and I feel something pinch in my shoulder. It's very annoying that it just affects my everyday life.

I'm still see my physio therapist but they don't do anything. I haven't tried muscle relaxers before so I will give them ago my shoulder trap and neck feel tight 24/7 it's so irritating and stops me from doing any upper body work. And iv tried iboprofen and many other pain killers and they just have no effect.

I doubt theres much you can do if corticosteroid injections didn't help. I'd personally try to avoid benzodiazapines, but if you need em you need em.

You can get TB500 from Rui (site sponsor, their banner st the top of the page.) There are a few different protocols out there, as its sort of new to the scene. Since your in so much pain I'd probably go with the slightly more aggressive one.

Loading phase (weeks 1-4): 4mg per week, split into two shots of 2mg e3.5d.

Maintenance phase (every week after til healed) 2mg per week, split into two 1mg shots e3.5d.

That being said, please dont just take my word for it. You should really do some research into it for yourself. Type tb500 into the search bar and you'll find a heap of threads on peoples experience. Very readily available information.

I have the same problem with my right shoulder. Every time I press I get a sharp pain in my front and rear deltoid. It's been about six months and I apply heat to the area, then a TENS machine for about 15 minutes, and then some very light weight shoulder exercises. I'm almost back to 100%. I'm totally going to redo my shoulder routine once I'm back to lifting full-time again. I'm gonna focus more on the training and less on the juice as well.

I have the same problem with my right shoulder. Every time I press I get a sharp pain in my front and rear deltoid. It's been about six months and I apply heat to the area, then a TENS machine for about 15 minutes, and then some very light weight shoulder exercises. I'm almost back to 100%. I'm totally going to redo my shoulder routine once I'm back to lifting full-time again. I'm gonna focus more on the training and less on the juice as well.

If the problem arises again I would highly recommend Prolotheraphy treatment. I too had issues with my shoulders and knees; after receiving treatment for six months my pain is gone. I also changed my whole shoulder routine. I stopped doing heavy presses for awhile and focused more on side lateral raises and rear delt exercises. Just recently I have starting overhead presses again and I am stronger then ever before without pain. Bellow is a short description of medical procedure.

Prolotherapy involves the injection of an irritant solution into a joint space, weakened ligament, or tendon insertion to relieve pain. It actually targets healing in the desired location.

Back