insides of my legs

house1

Community Veteran
what can i do to bring them out harden them up? i need to bring up my hamms, and calves, i am working on that. but what can i do to hit the inside of my legs?

thanks for any help

sincerely house

Use the women's machines. The one where you squeeze your legs together and the one you push out to spread them. That should help your vaginal muscles!!!!

just kidding, buddy..

power squats

(legs apart, feet pointed out)

killer exercice :)

open foot leg press, open foot hack squat too...

and the abductor machine ;) it squeezes your nuts tough.

I've seen people connect there legs to cables and pull the cabled up leg toward the stationary leg....it seems like more of a groin exercise than an inner thigh type thing though. I would say you should try PLYOMETRICS, basically anything involving sprinting or jumping will help tighten up all parts of your legs.

Specific plyometric exercises for the inner thigh would be:
power slides - butt low, shuffle sideways clicking heels together
carioca - cross legs over while running sideways

Last edited:
house1 said:
bass, the abductor does squeeze your nuts bro lol

I use the abductor and they don't sqeeze MY jewels. If your thighs are too big, try short and high reps with medium weight, works for me.

Last edited:
Sorry folks.

We've been through some confusion I guess.

The adductor machine squeezes my nuts. This is the one where you start legs wide open and you close them together. This is a real nuts crusher :) I just have to make sure I get my nuts in a good position before closing my legs to tightly.

The abductor machine is when you start with your legs close and open them.

the adductor works the inside of the leg while the abductor works the outside of the glutes.

you can do both with a cable also and with different variations.

The key to avoiding the much dreaded nut crush is to spend some time in the jaccuzi before you hit the abductor. That way your nutsack will get hot and its elasticity will increase to the point that you can easily stretch your nuts up and drape your package over the top of your leg, or just put it in your pocket. That gets the nuts out of the way.

For hamstrings nothing can touch stiff leg deadlifts. I do them standing on a wood block to get a better stretch.

your calves or soleus u need to bring up? Or u can just do some seated for soleus and standing for the calves.

I agree stiff legged deadlifts are the best IMO for hamstrings. If u have a upright leg curl then use that it works so good.

Trevdog said:
The key to avoiding the much dreaded nut crush is to spend some time in the jaccuzi before you hit the abductor. That way your nutsack will get hot and its elasticity will increase to the point that you can easily stretch your nuts up and drape your package over the top of your leg, or just put it in your pocket. That gets the nuts out of the way.

Or there's always duct tape...

--dave

ps: I think you're referring to the adductor, not the abductor.

bassmanjp said:
power squats

(legs apart, feet pointed out)

killer exercice :)

I've been doing this, and they've worked the thighmaster part of my legs pretty well, too.

stiff deads

followed by

hamstring curls (emphasize peak contraction not weight)

followed by

wide stance sqauts below parallel(medium weight)

=)

strecth and warm up though,could be painfull;)

Back