Insomnia with winny and tren

spears77

ANIMAL
Hey guys, I was just wondering if there is any way to combat sleplessness while on either Winstrol (winny) or tren.

Meletonin perhaps? Any other ideas?

well im not sure of the side effects of it, but a Xanax will put you right out. lol. Mix Melatonin & doxylamine succinate(aka uni-som). thats what i do. puts me out in 20 mins.

40oz...that doesn't sound like something you should be doing every night!!

Spears, I normally have sleep apnea (similar to insomnia almost), I wake up many many times during the night. I've never noticed an increase with Tren or Winstrol (winny) though. Tren gives me bad night sweats though. Do you have a regular sleeping schedule?

I do get problems with Tren, but it does pass after a couple of weeks. Melatonin or herbal sleeping tablets sometimes help.

Last edited:
any benzodiazepine compounds can make the trick for insomnia.

even a little herbal solution is welcome to.

Spears, I normally have sleep apnea (similar to insomnia almost), I wake up many many times during the night. I've never noticed an increase with Tren or Winstrol (winny) though. Tren gives me bad night sweats though. Do you have a regular sleeping schedule?

I try to get around 8 hours of sleep a night, the usuall.

I used to wake up 3 times a night due to soaking my pillow with sweat. It became so typical I would keep an extra pillow on the side to switch out and I would have to wash them in rotation every night.

Now I wake up only once a night and its not nearly as bad, and I'm only taking 75mg Tren ace EOD. I'm afraid to take sleep meds only b/c I wouldnt wake up in time to get to work and then i'd be fired up all day- I try everything to keep my mood swings down as they're not that bad to begin with. But thats just me

Obstructive Sleep Apnea is caused by an airway obstruction. Another type, less common apnea is Central Sleep Apnea which is caused when the brain signal that instructs the body to breathe is delayed.....either way, I dont know of a way tren could aggravate the symptoms of either unless you've gained some weight which could make OSA apnea worse.

It did cause insomnia for me after the 3rd week, that coupled with night sweats made the remaining 9 weeks almost unbearable

why are we offering more horribly addictive drugs to help with this issue? The withdrawals from these benzo's are more horrible than opiate withdrawal. They feel so good that it's tempting to continue taking them all of the time.

I experience this problem rarely with 100mg tren ED. Normally it happens when I've had too many coffee's that day and too late in the evening, or had a nap in the afternoon.

just try to stay away from coffee and any other stimulants, red bulls or ginseng or any crap like that. Work out hard and eat well I bet you'll crash like a baby

Wasn't really offering it as advise, was really directed towards Estray as a comical response to his loosely delivered advise. Though I've used Valium on and off periodically over the past 2yrs when needed to help my TMJ episodes. It not only relieves the clenching at night, it also helps me sleep more soundly and i've never had an addiction issue - Though your right about those that abuse the drug and cause their own dependency problems.

why are we offering more horribly addictive drugs to help with this issue? The withdrawals from these benzo's are more horrible than opiate withdrawal. They feel so good that it's tempting to continue taking them all of the time.

I experience this problem rarely with 100mg tren ED. Normally it happens when I've had too many coffee's that day and too late in the evening, or had a nap in the afternoon.

just try to stay away from coffee and any other stimulants, red bulls or ginseng or any crap like that. Work out hard and eat well I bet you'll crash like a baby

It did cause insomnia for me after the 3rd week, that coupled with night sweats made the remaining 9 weeks almost unbearable

Wow both night sweats and up and down all night long..Diden't have 1 good night sleep my hole time on tren. My Tren A @ 75mg ED cycle came to an end and within a day or two I was back to normal. Sleep the hole night maybe get up 1 time to talke a leak..Makes for a tough call to do Tren again or not..

Yeah i keep hearing about how benzos are addictive but i took xanax every night for 2 straight months and then just stopped when i wanted to without any ill effects. Its been over a month and i still have some left but havent even had the slightest urge to take one. Doctors give xanax out like its candy too. I highly doubt they would be doing that if it were really addictive.

Valium however is very addictive and would probably advise against taking that as a sleep remedy.

Last edited:
In my opinion tren dose cause some sleep problems like crazy dreams, sweating, and sometimes waking up. Also Winstrol (winny) has always been a problem for me and others I know...kind of makes me feel like I have low blood sugar....weird. Both of the above two meds are benzos and can cause problems if taken for long periods. If taken for short term like every once in a while I think its ok...but not every night. If you haven't SLEPT for a long long time and its been a few days since real sleep,...I think do what it takes to get some sleep for a night! :)
So yes I feel those two could cause some problems with sleep.

airway obstructions eh

like fuckin too much mucus in your nose perhaps? Man I really want to stop this probelm, as I am living with roomies aswell that are loud at night sometimes. I am also a light sleeper.

airway obstructions eh

like fuckin too much mucus in your nose perhaps? Man I really want to stop this probelm, as I am living with roomies aswell that are loud at night sometimes. I am also a light sleeper.

No, I was responding to Outlawtas2 post concerning apnea. Not suggesting you have apnea - probably insomnia from tren, it's common

Update-

Last nights sleep was messed up. Went to bed around 12 woke up at 3 to piss. Fell back asleep and woke up at 5 to piss again. Did not fall back asleep untill 6 maybe 7. Woke up at 920 to go to class.

There has to be some drug free solution to this..

Back