Insulin use

joltan

I have some people in my family that have died from diabetes. I know insulin use if not taking carefully can trigger diabetes or even death, but if someone was to use insulin with precision and do everything perfectly and never go over 10iu do you think it would increase there risk of developing diabetes later on in life?

Ditto Trevor...just spoke to my physiology prof (very good with endocrinology). But if you've had "some" people die from it; personally I wouldn't have the balls to do it

Trevdog said:
From everything I have read, my opinion is a firm NO.

Same here, you are not going to shut down your pancreas, it doesn't work like that.

unless you cant possibly grow any more from steroids, why even bother with insulin. I've tried it a number of times, and have never gotten squat in the way of results, certainly not enough to justify the risk

needsize said:
unless you cant possibly grow any more from steroids, why even bother with insulin. I've tried it a number of times, and have never gotten squat in the way of results, certainly not enough to justify the risk
what about those who use GH, I tend to think the combo is synergistic as all hell. As long as the user understands the reason slin is anabolic, the risks and misc stuff you NEED to know before doing it...I dont think it should be a "last resort" drug. Its great for post cycle therapy (pct) along with creatine. jmo.

needsize said:

Hey Needsize, how were you using it? How many IU's? How many injections per week? How much were you eating after injections? Did you atleast gain some fat or get better pumps from slin?

Just inquiring to aid in my decision to try slin.

Havent read anything about it that could say that one could get diabetes from it. Now i havent read all that much about it so if there is anyway one could get diabetes please post the reasearch

needsize said:

I agree with you 100%. My gains are stalled right now, I've been switching up training and diet and still not seeing too much in the way of gains. Im going to bump my test from 750 to 1g and see what happens. I have no intention or plans to start slin anytime soon, just researching right now, looking at possible options if all else fails. thanks all!

Bast said:
Havent read anything about it that could say that one could get diabetes from it. Now i havent read all that much about it so if there is anyway one could get diabetes please post the reasearch

I doubt their is any research on insulin on people without diabetes, everything you are going to read is a hypothesis.

jcp2 said:
I doubt their is any research on insulin on people without diabetes, everything you are going to read is a hypothesis.

Agreed; I spent a while looking for research on it, some docs say yes but there are no studies to validate it

Back