Insulin

massive

- -30 min prior to workout: Take 10iu HGH subq

- -15 min prior to workout: Take 6-16iu Novalog subq

- -10 min prior to workout: Drink shake #1

- -After every working set: Sip on shake #2, and finish by end of workout

- -Go home

- -Take 100mcg of the IGF-1lr3 (for it's insulin sensitizing effects)

- -Take down shake #3

- -Done..now you are huge
Ok, now what is in the shakes...

Shake 1: 10-20g EAA's or PeptoPro, 40-60g Low DE Maltodextrin, 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, 200mg Caffeine (or pre-workout powdered mix of choice in place of caffeine)

Shake 2: 10-20g EAA's or PeptoPro, 50-100g Dextrose, 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

Shake 3: 2 cups pasteurized egg whites, 1 cup dry oats, 1 banana or 1 cup blueberries (I prefer them to be frozen),

What are you thoughts on taking insulin this way as apposed to just taking pwo?

Also any feedback on taking small amounts of insulin with meals for growth?

What's your previous experience with insulin? Looks like you have it pretty well thought out. Here's what I see from most people using slin pre workout, is that it's harder to gauge carb intake simply because you are working out after taking them. I see you covered that by having a shake during. Keep some glucose tabs with you just to be safe

I personally wouldnt use small doses with meals simply because that's a diabetic way of using it. From what I have seen work well is 5 iu first thing in the morning with a meal then 10iu post workout, but I would work up to those amounts. I'm assuming you have experience with slin or atleast did your research.

Why not just stick to pwo? That seems to work just fine and I've heard that pre and post didn't make much difference other than pre is harder to control.

I'm not an expert so take this for what it is.

Only used twice before doin pwo, decided to use the above method or slin with meals, i mentioned at low dose but was going to taper up with meals though, just wantd thoughts on this way of taking slin or if anyone has tried slin with meals or pre-workout

Ok. Well IMO. You have a well thought out plan. Sorry I have no experience with your plan. I'm sure some of the guys have. I usually hate slin threads because it's some guy who heard about it then has a crazy plan, but this is not that case and happy to see you have experience and a good plan.

Good luck and keep us posted if you do run this I am interested to see how it works for you. Good job on the plan.

- -30 min prior to workout: Take 10iu HGH subq

- -15 min prior to workout: Take 6-16iu Novalog subq

- -10 min prior to workout: Drink shake #1

- -After every working set: Sip on shake #2, and finish by end of workout

- -Go home

- -Take 100mcg of the IGF-1lr3 (for it's insulin sensitizing effects)

- -Take down shake #3

- -Done..now you are huge
Ok, now what is in the shakes...

Shake 1: 10-20g EAA's or PeptoPro, 40-60g Low DE Maltodextrin, 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, 200mg Caffeine (or pre-workout powdered mix of choice in place of caffeine)

Shake 2: 10-20g EAA's or PeptoPro, 50-100g Dextrose, 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

Shake 3: 2 cups pasteurized egg whites, 1 cup dry oats, 1 banana or 1 cup blueberries (I prefer them to be frozen),

What are you thoughts on taking insulin this way as apposed to just taking pwo?

Also any feedback on taking small amounts of insulin with meals for growth?

I did it this way, accept I didn't use IGF and my shakes contain different blends.

It worked pretty good for the amount of time I was doing it. I got a nasty virus so I had to cut it short.

I still had a watch out for going hypo, I used humalog and I had no problems while working out but an 1 1/2 hrs after shot I always get that second spike of the slin, so I have to really keep an eye on it.

Here's what my shakes contained.

Shake 1: 18g EAA Stack by Universal, 4-6 scoops Cytocarb 2 (about 50-80g), 5g micronized creatine, 1 scoop Shock Therapy by Universal

Shake 2: 2 servings Purple Wrath by controlled labs (EAA's), 1 serving DGC by AST, 2 scoops Cytocarb 2 (about 20-30g), 5g micronized creatine

Shake 3: Up Your Mass by MHP ( 1 serving...4 scoops), 5g instantized BCAA's

i'm not gonna say doing this garbage won't work, but using Slin pre-workout is fucking retarded IMO. Be safe.

I would like to know why you are using Slin? How about some stats?

From and M.D. standpoint I would stick to PWO. I do not understand the benefit of taking it before your workout due to the lethal sides associated with it.

If you make a mistake, even one time, and you go just one smidgen too far...you will fall in to a diabetic coma.

PWO is much safer and it will be much easier to gauge your blood gluc levels because you can focus on that instead of how many cal's you have burned during your WO.

Back