Intercepted Package - Advice

So What I'm reading is. It wasn't a post office box it was a mail box and they had his number from when he setup the account. Why he gave his real number I don't know.

I dunno, maybe it is Bullshit, maybe it isn't, but if I was stateside I definitely would be ultra cautious about anything, even posession is a big deal isn't it?
Theres been a few US Domestic sources go down lately, in fact one just went and from what I've read is fully co-operating with LE.
Can't ever be to careful.

how does the post office have your phone number?

hmmmm........:scratchhe

trust me, I have a few questions about this post as well. Its very skeptical.

#1 how do they have your #?

#2 a very well known domestic source around here? that you cant mention?

#3 you have 9 post's and your already in on this well known source?

#4 you didnt post about this when it happened?

#5 where did you come from? :scratchhe

#6 freaking out the following weeks, looks like your in the clear-then all the sudden it happened 12 months ago?

128871654663195036.jpg

Haha... I understand the skepticism. I've been trolling the boards for AGES across tons of forums doing my research before my first cycle. It wasn't the post office. It was a store by my place that does shipping (and can also serve as a recieving place for packages).
Package was en-route to a mailing store, and arrived perfectly fine. ...
^Note. Not post office.

1. I was living in the dorms @ my college, and definitely didn't want something to go screwy, and have a huge - OH MY GOD, STEROID SCANDAL at a UC campus, so I decided it would be far better sent to a off-campus location.

2. It was Z - I didn't want to toss down a name as I commonly see people raging when specific source names are brought into question, either calling it competitors trying to slam each other, or the websites themselves trying to make false positive reviews.

3. Yes? I troll about 3-5 diff forums. I decided to make an account here to PM someone. I can't remember who (was it Need2GetAAS?) - Anyways, I believe I was cut by a post-count limiter. A while ago when I was trying to set up a cycle I followed him to like 2-3 diff boards and made the same account name on each, because a few boards cut me from pm-ing him based on post count

4. Nope. I was dealing with plenty of other business. Aside from the fact that I was in school for some hard classes, I was trying to work it out with a friend (he knows a lot about legislation and stuff) and simply didn't want too much information regarding this sort of stuff sent to/from on my internet connection (UC internet). I'm a very paranoid person - thus why I also did not retrieve the package.

5. I'm not quite sure what you want me to tell you here D: Where did you come from?

6. freaking out the following weeks, looks like your in the clear-then all the sudden it happened 12 months ago?

... It's a matter of past-tense. I was telling what happened, then tossed a time onto it.

I am reading all the BS just as you guys, but I guess my question is....
why?
Why come on here and lie about it all? for what?
sketchy...
Exactly -.-. I didn't post a source, slander any source. I was just looking for advice, and if anyone had any knowledge if people go on watch-lists after packages are intercepted.

So What I'm reading is. It wasn't a post office box it was a mail box and they had his number from when he setup the account. Why he gave his real number I don't know.

They call to tell when your package arrives. I know shipping from some sources can take months depending on when they get it out. I just wanted it to look as normal as possible, instead of being "the guy" who drops in 2-3x a week for a few months checking for "the package".

-Any further questions anyone?

-I'm just looking for answers to my initial questions, or verification.

Anyone have any knowledge about mailing "watch lists" if you get something like gear intercepted domestically?

Even with a different mailing address (but same name obv so I can claim the freak'n package), do you think it's safe to pop a similar order?

Last edited:
trust me, I have a few questions about this post as well. Its very skeptical.

#1 how do they have your #?

#2 a very well known domestic source around here? that you cant mention?

#3 you have 9 post's and your already in on this well known source?

#4 you didnt post about this when it happened?

#5 where did you come from? :scratchhe

#6 freaking out the following weeks, looks like your in the clear-then all the sudden it happened 12 months ago?

128871654663195036.jpg

I thought DET in DET OAK was for Detroit. I think it is for DETECTIVE MOTHERFUCKER!!! Here I am reading this and not one of those red flags came to my attention. Good Work Detective....

Well let me comment on this post above mine ...detective or not the detoak is a straight up legit mofo
I don't give a shit what he does for a living he's helped me alot and is one hell of a guy!
and if you've been around long enough and read most of the post you'd already know he's from detroit check that shit out and I'm no detective! Lmfao

Well let me comment on this post above mine ...detective or not the detoak is a straight up legit mofo
I don't give a shit what he does for a living he's helped me alot and is one hell of a guy!
and if you've been around long enough and read most of the post you'd already know he's from detroit check that shit out and I'm no detective! Lmfao

Ummm. I was joking about det meaning detective. Det-oak is one of the moat knowledgeable guys on this board. No doubt

To your original question, the source is obviously g2g so no worries there. As far as watch lists, if they reported it to the USPS then you've probably been on some sort of list to xray your packages. This is what I would do, it sounds like you're no longer living in a college dorm from your last post. If your not, then have it shipped to your house or apt under a different name. You don't have to sign for it since it's Dom. If you are still in a dorm and as long as it's not the same exact one I'd just put it unde a diff name and still have it shipped. It's under a diff name, you don't have to sign for it, how can they get you? I honestly doubt they'd put tens of thousands of dollars to do a big investigation and do computer forensics and shit over 3 or 4 vials unless you live in Mayberry.

Back