Intercepted Package - Advice

Prototype99

Dropped an order from a well known domestic supplier with a great rep around this forum (reputable, I won't drop names as source posting's bleh), anyways...

Package was en-route to a mailing store, and arrived perfectly fine. Unfortunately... The package was split open or something, the employees looked inside and found vials, labeled and all.

Of course, I get a phone call from the mailing station saying. Hey, we have these vials labeled as _____, do you want to come pick these up?

I'm definitely freaked out right now (1st order), so I try to roll it off by telling them that I was expecting some research chemicals, but that's definitely not what I was expecting.

They ask if I still want the package / if I want to come get it.

I tell them that I wouldn't need that for anything, they can throw it away for all I care.

Freak out the following weeks, but no further calls, no inspections or arrival of anyone unwanted. Looks like I got out clear.

Now the question. I want to make another order, seeing as how I never got the chance for my first cycle still.

-Do you think it'd be safe to order domestic still? Or do you think my info would be on some sort of watch-list and I should just lay low (happened about 9-12 months ago if I recall correctly)

-Would I be safer off ordering from a different source this time? I've never heard of packaging issues from this source before, so I assume this is some sort of outlying fluke...

That s a first.....don t go claim it good.

Change drop box stores..or see if they re getting bigger and they are probably cool.

Be careful man.

That s a first.....don t go claim it good.

Change drop box stores..or see if they re getting bigger and they are probably cool.

Be careful man.

Heh... I was sure to do my reading beforehand

I got a home address to ship it to now, but I'm afraid that after the past package was intercepted, I'll be on some sort of watch-list, so instead of a special package arriving, I'll be getting an extra special package by a new deliveryman.

I wasn't sure if anyone had experience with making orders after they had a package that'd been intercepted

Fuck man, that sucks. I prob would have done the same and cut my loss. Any idea why they opened it? I shop online all the time, clothes, collectibles, shoes etc. and only once was my international shipment opened, but at customs. For a domestic shipment, not sure why it was opened. Sniffer dogs? Do you know why and where it was opened along the line?

Fuck man, that sucks. I prob would have done the same and cut my loss. Any idea why they opened it? I shop online all the time, clothes, collectibles, shoes etc. and only once was my international shipment opened, but at customs. For a domestic shipment, not sure why it was opened. Sniffer dogs? Do you know why and where it was opened along the line?

Yeah, it was opened at the mailing store, they said the package was partially open due to the packaging so they finished opening it because they saw something weird inside - prolly the vial (I assumed not legal, but I wasn't going to be like. HEY! You can't do that! Because I was supposed to not care about the contents)

No dogs or anything... just poor packaging, or it was damaged on its way. It was a bit sad to cut my losses, but better than stupidly walking in.

Nonetheless still curious - anyone got answers for the first post's 2 questions?

I wouldn't panic too much, infact you prolly could have went in and grabbed your gear without an issue. But smarter that you didn't go get it. I would say it should be ok to order same source, I doubt you're on any watch list...unless you had like 10,000 vials. I would look for a new place to deliver it and opt for express delivery, to the door.

Don't recall exactly, but I believe it was 3x 10ml vials. ~ Sounds good. I may be placing another order off the same supplier then.

Any other verifications with the above / alternate opinions very welcome though lol :p -

Strange for them to list the names of what is inside. The proper thing would be to just tape it up and wait for you to come get it instead of rumaging through your pack. That would have pissed me off that they didn't have the sence put some tape on it. It would have edged me enough to say yes I'm coming to get it and why are you diging through my shit ? I might have done just that to be honest...

Strange for them to list the names of what is inside. The proper thing would be to just tape it up and wait for you to come get it instead of rumaging through your pack. That would have pissed me off that they didn't have the sence put some tape on it. It would have edged me enough to say yes I'm coming to get it and why are you diging through my shit ? I might have done just that to be honest...

I completely agree... in theory.
Like that would really piss me off.
Who fucking cares if it looks "weird"
people get werid shit shipped all the time.
It could have been the severed foot from your child hood dog that you wanted.
Who the fuck are they to judge if something is "weird" and where to they get off going through someones shit.
That fucking sucks bro.
But I would have probobly done the exact same thing as you. I watch alot of locked up abroad, and they just had this show where this chick was shipping stuff and it was kind of along these same lines they told her to come back in because they needed a signature on the paperwork, and then she got busted.
lol.

Ya bro honestly if someone wanted to get you they wouldn't say we have these vials. They'd say we have a package down here for you.

how does the post office have your phone number?

hmmmm........:scratchhe

trust me, I have a few questions about this post as well. Its very skeptical.

#1 how do they have your #?

#2 a very well known domestic source around here? that you cant mention?

#3 you have 9 post's and your already in on this well known source?

#4 you didnt post about this when it happened?

#5 where did you come from? :scratchhe

#6 freaking out the following weeks, looks like your in the clear-then all the sudden it happened 12 months ago?

128871654663195036.jpg

Last edited:
trust me, I have a few questions about this post as well. Its very skeptical.

#1 how do they have your #?

#2 a very well known domestic source around here? that you cant mention?

#3 you have 9 post's and your already in on this well known source?

#4 you didnt post about this when it happened?

#5 where did you come from? :scratchhe

I smell chum in the water!

and on top of that, it happened 12 months ago, you got the source from here, but you haven't even been a member for 12 months...............................

I am reading all the BS just as you guys, but I guess my question is....
why?
Why come on here and lie about it all? for what?
sketchy...

I had a package of pins ripped open once, looked like it was damaged in transit. They taped it back up and had me pick it up from the post office, got a few weird looks but i didn't care

with gear i imagine something similar happened, smart move not taking it from the post office IMO

I sincerely doubt that it was found intentionally, i don't think dogs can even smell for steroids, or at least i haven't heard of any trained to do so.

Back