international or domestic?

bigorexia

hello im stuck in a situation here on which way to go. I have a pharmacist in India that is a close relative that can send me my goods through mail but im worried about the risk. i live in canada and heard the the customs are a pain. Also i have a domestic source that i can buy from but is way more expensive minus the international risk of getting my package seized. So what are my chsnces of getting my package through customs and which one would you go with. i live in canada if that makes a difference but if it does get seized then what will be the consenquences? Thanks

it will probably get seized. your address will be flagged as well. if you catch the attention of an over zealous agent then you will be fucked as time and money is not a big deal to tax payer funded agents. most likely tho, if its only a small amount for personal use it will just get snagged and you cant use that adress any more

Last edited:
Lots of great domestic sources here at home...I would never even consider dealing with customs...I've been ordering here in Canada for the last 2 years and its worry free

I'd leave the shipping of controlled substances to the pros, involving your relatives in international crime just seems like a scenario doomed for failure. Love the forum name btw. lol

haha thanks bros and im still double thinking this. When he told me about the prices my eyeballs fell out and it took me a week to put them back in it was heaven. its not much money and if it works then im good but should i go with the risk? Also has anyone used pinnacle labs and know if they ship to canada? Thanks

Lots of great domestic sources here at home...I would never even consider dealing with customs...I've been ordering here in Canada for the last 2 years and its worry free

I second this. Lost enough $$$ ordering internationally. Personally I think the price is worth the risk, but there is nothing like having legit human grade gear. In the end I think ordering domestic will be more economic and less hassle free.

Back