Internet Source Busted

Great post brotha....Those poor bastards dont look like they'd do to well in prison....LOL..... those are stand up guys too, not like there a couple of scummy heroin dealers or anything....This system we have is wacked!!!!

Looks like ol dude pissed someone off and got ratted out, and Good Ol Rick with some wise words at the end.

Sometimes sources have "friends" that have personal information about them, sounds like someone got pissed over something, just a guess.

Not cool.

Yeah, I hear combining roids with barbituates is the new "party fad"..LOL Glad to see Rick Collins speaking some truth. Schedule III? Nah, theres no medical conspiracy in this country. This country better wise up.

Rick for Prez!

Richard D. Collins, a New York lawyer who specializes in steroid defense, wrote in a professional journal that seizures of steroids are often large because of the way they are used -- in cycles. Police often misidentify them, too, he wrote in a 2002 article for The Champion, the magazine published by the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

Collins, who was out of his office last week, wrote that steroids are unfairly considered a Schedule III drug alongside methamphetamine, barbiturates and other potent drugs -- all thanks to anti-steroid propaganda erupting from "cheating" scandals in professional sports.

The steroid hysteria, Collins said, has prompted some judges and juries "to view anabolic steroids as an even greater social menace than narcotics." Collins wrote that steroids are fairly harmless when used properly: "Many more people have died or been permanently injured from botched liposuctions and other cosmetic surgery procedures in the past few years than in over 40 years of non-medical anabolic steroid use."

Are there as many similar cases in Canada as there are in the U.S.--and harsh penalities revolving around AAS?

In Canada, the laws are much more lenient than in the U.S. and most importantly Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are listed as Schedule 5 drugs, that is considered no where near as bad as recreational drugs. Schedule 5 drugs are basically not a priority in my view.

i notified a mod about this around two weeks ago. he never got back to me but maybe thats part of the rules on here. im not sure. truth of the matter is that someone who received a package from the guy actually became "suspicious" due to his large amount of "out-of-state" mail. Post office does a warrant on his package and bingo. he gets a controled delivery and squeels like a pig. then you guys read the rest in ky.com. and yes these guys are screwed.

Not that it matters, but the source was ANOINTED
Just one N ;)

He was one of the more reliable bros around.

Back