My boyfriend takes steroids and I support it but...

Malijo19

I joined this page as my boyfriend has taken steroids all the time I've known him and I am happy for him to take them, he takes them as it makes him feel better about his body image just like I wear make up however lately he's been taking a lot more specifically tren and I've noticed he's become a lot more angry with me and very volatile With me. He takes it with testosterone and something else (idk what it's called but it helps with water retention??) even before we got together I knew he took them and I supported him and I ask him about his cycles and research stuff but I am worried. I had a miscarriage recently and out of anger blamed his weed use and steroid use? Could that have contributed to it?

I joined this page as my boyfriend has taken steroids all the time I've known him and I am happy for him to take them, he takes them as it makes him feel better about his body image just like I wear make up however lately he's been taking a lot more specifically tren and I've noticed he's become a lot more angry with me and very volatile With me. He takes it with testosterone and something else (idk what it's called but it helps with water retention??) even before we got together I knew he took them and I supported him and I ask him about his cycles and research stuff but I am worried. I had a miscarriage recently and out of anger blamed his weed use and steroid use? Could that have contributed to it?[/QUOT
No. And my condolences. How far along were you ? Steroid use Is ok if your responsible. Maybe ask he to join this site and we can help. Other then that I have a feeling if you approach him bout his use he"ll hit the roof.

I wasn't very far along about 6-7 weeks. He's always been responsible until now and now I'm worried he's taking them for a gain which he will never be happy with.

I wasn't very far along about 6-7 weeks. He's always been responsible until now and now I'm worried he's taking them for a gain which he will never be happy with.

its never enuff. time to lay down an ultimatum and get the hell out until he decides to choose u over tren if u value your life.

if youre an asshole steroids will make you more of an asshole..

i highly doubt miscarriage is biologically caused by steroids/weed use.. but if hes being an asshole with you and stressing you out a lot that could easily contribute to it.

tell him to get his shit together... have him come in here and sign up and we can have a conversation with him about how he needs to act whether he is on or off gear. steroid use is not an excuse for being abusive with your spouse, EVER!!!

if he doesn't get his shit together, maybe he doesn't deserve you

its never enuff. time to lay down an ultimatum and get the hell out until he decides to choose u over tren if u value your life.

I feel I'm not supporting him enough he's lost a baby too it's not just me and maybe his steroid use increase is due to me?

i highly doubt miscarriage is biologically caused by steroids/weed use.. but if hes being an asshole with you and stressing you out a lot that could easily contribute to it.

tell him to get his shit together... have him come in here and sign up and we can have a conversation with him about how he needs to act whether he is on or off gear. steroid use is not an excuse for being abusive with your spouse, EVER!!!

I am trying so hard to be there for him but I also have other things going on. Becoming qualified in the job I want and moving home etc it's a lot of stress on top of a miscarriage and now a boyfriend who's on a lot and taking it out on me. Is there a steroid that makes people paranoid cause he's become more lately?

I know for a fact my ex split up with me last year due to.my.tren use
I was with her for 4 years and had a child.together
Whenever i used tren i didn't notice it.myself but others did
I'm fine with anything else.but tren is a different ballgame for.myself
I personally love it but makes me.moody and snap pretty easy too

Last edited:
I feel I'm not supporting him enough he's lost a baby too it's not just me and maybe his steroid use increase is due to me?

Absolutely not. He's making a selfish choice. He needs to be aware of the effects of his use. Have you tried to seriously talk to him bout it?

not that this has any medical advise to back it up, but I have 3 kids. two of them were conceived while on gear, first time being tren, second time primo and var. Third kid was not planned nor was on using at the time.

you took the words out of my mouth...

Nope. u cant take his steroid use on your shoulders. He is a grown man making his own choices. He does it because he wants to, that's it. Selfishly he is choosing roids over u and that's not right. That's why I think its highly important now for u to make a choice, whats best for u...and him. I know when ive been given a similar ultimatum, such as its time for me to choose ( in my case drugs or my fiancé) it made me stop and think about what was really more important to me...I sought out help. We are still together.

I would wait tell he is off tren for a couple weeks to confront him. If he is making you feel threatened at all I would probably try to keep my distance without making it to obvious or making him paranoid. Lol hopefully he's not a member on this board and reading all this. Just be careful and if he makes you feel unsafe don't hesitate to leave for a while or go stay with family or something.

We don't know what he's doing so we can only speculate. I guess my main message would just be to make sure to leave if he's going crazy and punching walls and stuff. If tren is making him violent it would probably be best to talk to him over the phone about it so you can guage his attitude if you need to tell him asap.

^^^^^^ confronting people on tren is risky business even if you are being kind ,truthful ,respectful, ect it can still end badly for both of you just be careful

He sounds like a real dickhead. Find a better man who can take responsibility for his decisions and actions.

All the time I try and he gets moody I try to tell him how I don't care he's on them when they don't make him angry but when he's on tren he's a different person he becomes scary and so angry

Back