Internet Source Busted

this is not question and answer time for whatever source we want info on, lets stay on the topic -jcp2-

Last edited by a moderator:
ac253189 said:
anyone here news of *******
Rumour has it that he has collected funds from WU, but still has not contacted anyone as of yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:
is anointed the same guy that was recently 'exposed' as a scammer and lied about being busted? if so someone stuffed up, or some cosmic justice just landed

SomeBloke said:
is anointed the same guy that was recently 'exposed' as a scammer and lied about being busted? if so someone stuffed up, or some cosmic justice just landed
It was verified yesterday that Anointed was busted. For a few days before that he was accused as being a scammer since his claims couldn't be backed up with any evidence.

Over the next six months, the caller left four more tips, including information that Connerth dealt the steroids over the Internet, worked out at Gold's Gym, rented a storage unit, had a girlfriend named Tiffany in Alabama, and used FedEx to send money to Birmingham.

Why do I have a strange feeling that this person was a female.

Never trust women!

The GF part gives it away. No guy gives a rat's ass about another guy's GF when he is running to the police about him.

moreprimopleasemom said:
Arnold has done such a great job looking out for cali citizens with gear :rolleyes:
It was just a joke anyone is better than Bush. He has to have a war against something to take attn. from himself.

moreprimopleasemom said:
Arnold has done such a great job looking out for cali citizens with gear :rolleyes:

Sadly it would be political suicide to be honest. Politics, not honest? No way!

Just at a glance I have this entire scenario painted in my head... The two kids were braging all over the place, then they got nailed. Kids in school do this crap all the time.

Its difficult to order off the net these days. I currently have ordered some stuff and i can't believe the complications you go through.

Complications? I consider it pretty easy. I know some people bitch about WU and such but that is ridiculous, why tell the world who you are by receiving cash to your home address. I know of sources like that but its a big risk when you trust anyone.

Mudge said:
Complications? I consider it pretty easy. I know some people bitch about WU and such but that is ridiculous, why tell the world who you are by receiving cash to your home address. I know of sources like that but its a big risk when you trust anyone.

Correct. Why do sources take dumb risks, especially in the US!

Back