Introducing Muscle Research Pump Juice Extreme

pumpJuiceExtreme.jpg

Product Information
Muscle Research is proud introduce another great supplement called Pump Juice Extreme. This is not just another run of the mill pump product; we did a ton of research, listened to what our customers asked for and expect from this type of product, and we made a product superior to everything else currently on the market. You wanted it so here it is! Pump Juice Extreme!

Our formula for Pump Juice Extreme was systematically formulated to use only the highest quality ingredients known to man. We focused on ensuring that every ingredient worked synergistically with the others so each new ingredient would actually make the other ingredients work better. Pump Juice Extreme will deliver extreme pumps that are sustainable throughout your workout. This will allow your muscle tissues the maximum amount of blood flow and delivery of nutrients possible. The increased blood flow and delivery of nutrients is essential to your success in the gym.

Let***8217;s face it, nothing beats that pumped up feeling in the gym and there is no better moment than when your muscles swell and you instantly feel and look bigger. Forget about those other products that promise pumps and fail to deliver. Pump Juice Extreme will destroy the competition and help you annihilate your workout.

What kind of results can I expect from Pump Juice Extreme?

May Increase Blood Flow
May Improve Energy and Concentration
May Improve Overall Muscle Mass
May Improve Stamina and Performance and Endurance
May Reduce Fatigue and Recovery Time
May Improve Libido
May Boost Immune System Function
What is in Pump Juice Extreme?

Niacin ***8211; is essential for energy production, blood circulation and increased vascularity.

Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) ***8211; improves the ********* process of amino acids, lipids, and glucose.

Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) ***8211; also promotes energy production and is involved with helping the body***8217;s natural ability to produce energy.

Sodium ***8211; may help to reduce fatigue during exercise and improve your physical performance.

Beta-Alanine ***8211; helps promote increases in muscle mass, muscle strength and power. Promotes pumps and increased carnosine levels which are a powerful precursor in nitric oxide synthase.

Betaine (Trimethylglycine) ***8211; may promote hydration and performance in physical activity. May also improve strength, power and endurance. Betaine is also highly synergistic when taken with creatine. By preventing the production of homocysteine, betaine leads to a higher production of creatine in the body as well as a higher absorption and utilization rate of supplemental creatine because more of it can be used without being broken down.

Crea-Trona® (Buffered Creatine Monohydrate) ***8211; is far more efficient than other types of creatine, including those that have an alkaline pH-buffer (kre-alkalynes). The double buffer prevents the pH-value in the muscles from dropping during the workout leading to an increased workout capacity and a larger training volume. This also stimulates faster recovery of the original pH-value after the workout.

AgmaPure® (Agmatine Sulfate) ***8211; inhibits nitric oxide synthase (NOS) and may induce the release of some peptide hormones. Agmatine offers several benefits which may help in achieving more muscle mass. As a potential strong neurotransmitter, it may improve the mind-muscle connection to improve the contractive efforts of our muscles.

Beet Root ***8211; Recent studies by Dr. Stephen Bailey from the University of Exeter show a 96% increase for the levels of nitrate in the blood when supplementing with Beet Root. Beet Root may also increase vasodilation which increases the blood flow and transportation of nutrients throughout your body.

Sodium Nitrate ***8211; may improve blood flow and help to free up nitric oxide in your body.

Citicoline Sodium ***8211; may improve brain function and increase blood circulation.

Infinergy***8482; (Di-caffeine malate) ***8211; represents a precise combination of Caffeine and Malic Acid into an ionic bonded compound. By combining the well-established properties of Caffeine and Malic Acid, Infinergy***8482; offers a multi-dimensional ingredient that not only optimizes energy levels, but also stimulates thermogenesis while promoting mental focus.

Caffeine Citrate ***8211; is made by combining dried caffeine, called anhydrous caffeine, with two elements: citric acid monohydrate and sodium citrate dihydrate. The combination essentially creates a caffeine salt, which is absorbed quickly in the blood. This allows the stimulating effects of caffeine to take effect a lot quicker than regular caffeine.

Caffeine ***8211; helps your body to produce adrenaline which can boost your energy, brain function, and metabolism.

What dosage should I take?

30 minutes prior to workout or strenuous activity take 1 serving (1 scoop 10.7g) mixed with 8-12oz of water or juice. Do not exceed 1 serving in a 24 hour period.

a great preworkout for on cycle to help you push it to the limit or just for general preworkout use

also showing my age but couldn't resist

still using it and its still working great :)

How do the pumps compare to Calais?... im runnin about 10mg o tadalifil each day, also how much caffeine is in each serving, I dont handle that shit very well lol

How do the pumps compare to Calais?... im runnin about 10mg o tadalifil each day, also how much caffeine is in each serving, I dont handle that shit very well lol

mild pumps but I only need a little bit to get things going so a full dose will give you alot more pump.I'd start with half a serving

pumpJuiceExtreme.jpg

Product Information
Muscle Research is proud introduce another great supplement called Pump Juice Extreme. This is not just another run of the mill pump product; we did a ton of research, listened to what our customers asked for and expect from this type of product, and we made a product superior to everything else currently on the market. You wanted it so here it is! Pump Juice Extreme!

Our formula for Pump Juice Extreme was systematically formulated to use only the highest quality ingredients known to man. We focused on ensuring that every ingredient worked synergistically with the others so each new ingredient would actually make the other ingredients work better. Pump Juice Extreme will deliver extreme pumps that are sustainable throughout your workout. This will allow your muscle tissues the maximum amount of blood flow and delivery of nutrients possible. The increased blood flow and delivery of nutrients is essential to your success in the gym.

Let***8217;s face it, nothing beats that pumped up feeling in the gym and there is no better moment than when your muscles swell and you instantly feel and look bigger. Forget about those other products that promise pumps and fail to deliver. Pump Juice Extreme will destroy the competition and help you annihilate your workout.

What kind of results can I expect from Pump Juice Extreme?

May Increase Blood Flow
May Improve Energy and Concentration
May Improve Overall Muscle Mass
May Improve Stamina and Performance and Endurance
May Reduce Fatigue and Recovery Time
May Improve Libido
May Boost Immune System Function
What is in Pump Juice Extreme?

Niacin ***8211; is essential for energy production, blood circulation and increased vascularity.

Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) ***8211; improves the ********* process of amino acids, lipids, and glucose.

Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) ***8211; also promotes energy production and is involved with helping the body***8217;s natural ability to produce energy.

Sodium ***8211; may help to reduce fatigue during exercise and improve your physical performance.

Beta-Alanine ***8211; helps promote increases in muscle mass, muscle strength and power. Promotes pumps and increased carnosine levels which are a powerful precursor in nitric oxide synthase.

Betaine (Trimethylglycine) ***8211; may promote hydration and performance in physical activity. May also improve strength, power and endurance. Betaine is also highly synergistic when taken with creatine. By preventing the production of homocysteine, betaine leads to a higher production of creatine in the body as well as a higher absorption and utilization rate of supplemental creatine because more of it can be used without being broken down.

Crea-Trona® (Buffered Creatine Monohydrate) ***8211; is far more efficient than other types of creatine, including those that have an alkaline pH-buffer (kre-alkalynes). The double buffer prevents the pH-value in the muscles from dropping during the workout leading to an increased workout capacity and a larger training volume. This also stimulates faster recovery of the original pH-value after the workout.

AgmaPure® (Agmatine Sulfate) ***8211; inhibits nitric oxide synthase (NOS) and may induce the release of some peptide hormones. Agmatine offers several benefits which may help in achieving more muscle mass. As a potential strong neurotransmitter, it may improve the mind-muscle connection to improve the contractive efforts of our muscles.

Beet Root ***8211; Recent studies by Dr. Stephen Bailey from the University of Exeter show a 96% increase for the levels of nitrate in the blood when supplementing with Beet Root. Beet Root may also increase vasodilation which increases the blood flow and transportation of nutrients throughout your body.

Sodium Nitrate ***8211; may improve blood flow and help to free up nitric oxide in your body.

Citicoline Sodium ***8211; may improve brain function and increase blood circulation.

Infinergy***8482; (Di-caffeine malate) ***8211; represents a precise combination of Caffeine and Malic Acid into an ionic bonded compound. By combining the well-established properties of Caffeine and Malic Acid, Infinergy***8482; offers a multi-dimensional ingredient that not only optimizes energy levels, but also stimulates thermogenesis while promoting mental focus.

Caffeine Citrate ***8211; is made by combining dried caffeine, called anhydrous caffeine, with two elements: citric acid monohydrate and sodium citrate dihydrate. The combination essentially creates a caffeine salt, which is absorbed quickly in the blood. This allows the stimulating effects of caffeine to take effect a lot quicker than regular caffeine.

Caffeine ***8211; helps your body to produce adrenaline which can boost your energy, brain function, and metabolism.

What dosage should I take?

30 minutes prior to workout or strenuous activity take 1 serving (1 scoop 10.7g) mixed with 8-12oz of water or juice. Do not exceed 1 serving in a 24 hour period.

a great preworkout for on cycle to help you push it to the limit or just for general preworkout use

also showing my age but couldn't resist

still going strong with the same dosing this stuff will last me a long time great value pick up on this one

For those of you lucky enough to have tried or to be using Pump Juice Extreme, you've surely enjoyed the delicious flavor coined Cherry Berry Explosion.

%5Cincludes%5Cimages%5Cproducts%5C171%5Clarge%5CpumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerry.jpg

Well, Muscle Research now brings you THREE new flavors!

Red Razz

Strawberry Margarita

and

Watermelon

Your favorite pre-workout just got even tastier! Same great product, now with 3 more flavor options.

Now not only will you keep your muscles guessing in the gym, but you'll keep your taste buds guessing, as well!

2013-09-24-gif7.gif

For those of you lucky enough to have tried or to be using Pump Juice Extreme, you've surely enjoyed the delicious flavor coined Cherry Berry Explosion.

%5Cincludes%5Cimages%5Cproducts%5C171%5Clarge%5CpumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerry.jpg

Well, Muscle Research now brings you THREE new flavors!

Red Razz

Strawberry Margarita

and

Watermelon

Your favorite pre-workout just got even tastier! Same great product, now with 3 more flavor options.

Now not only will you keep your muscles guessing in the gym, but you'll keep your taste buds guessing, as well!

2013-09-24-gif7.gif

i love strawberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone, try out the new flavors. I rather liked the original, so I am hesitant to mess with a good thing.

Someone, try out the new flavors. I rather liked the original, so I am hesitant to mess with a good thing.

i hear ya I will def get the strawberry and let you know it sounds awesome I love strawberry so this is perfect for me

il be trying 1 r even 2 of the new flavours as well, will post back when I get my next order :D

Back