introduction and some pics

mw101 said:
Indeed you look great! But unfortunately I dont buy it that this is your 1st cycle. I'm sorry, unless you have excellent genetics, in which case I hate you, lol. Take this is you may. No disrespect intended. The first pics look like you after a few cycles and just off cycle, minus water the weight. Second pics look like on cycle. I've been around the block here bud with cycles and such so if its the truth as posted, than your well on your way to an excellent physique. Carry on.

The main thing that seemed fishy to me is how he could put on so much muscle without getting strong. Either way the progress is there.

mw101 said:
Indeed you look great! But unfortunately I dont buy it that this is your 1st cycle. I'm sorry, unless you have excellent genetics, in which case I hate you, lol. Take this is you may. No disrespect intended. The first pics look like you after a few cycles and just off cycle, minus water the weight. Second pics look like on cycle. I've been around the block here bud with cycles and such so if its the truth as posted, than your well on your way to an excellent physique. Carry on.

no man that's impossible, have you ever seen someone run a couple cycles and be 141lb? My arms on that pic where 13.4 inch. I have seen people born with bigger arms.

LiftTillIDie said:
The main thing that seemed fishy to me is how he could put on so much muscle without getting strong. Either way the progress is there.

that's because i tryed out a lot of different training scheduls. And the previous one that I had, which I trained 4 months with wasn't any good at all and I have been over training in that period a lot of times. Since I have this new 4 day split schedul i am making far better progress and I am lifting more and more every week.

Monstar said:
Whats your diet like?

I have a diet, but the names are not in english and measurements are in grams. I will post it when I am done writing it in english ;)

Shad0w said:
that's because i tryed out a lot of different training scheduls. And the previous one that I had, which I trained 4 months with wasn't any good at all and I have been over training in that period a lot of times. Since I have this new 4 day split schedul i am making far better progress and I am lifting more and more every week.

What are the main differences between the new routine and the old?

LiftTillIDie said:
What are the main differences between the new routine and the old?

old one was 6 times a week. All bodyparts in 3 days. So I trained everything 2 times in a week.

mo: back, shoulders, traps, calves
tu: quads and ham
we: chest, biceps, triceps
th: same as monday
fr: same as tuesday
sa: off
su: same as wednesday

the one i am training for 2 month with now and making good progress is:

mo: back, biceps
tu: chest, triceps
we: off
th: quads and ham
fr: calves, traps and shoulders
sa: off
su: off

yes the old one really sucked i was too stubborn not to believe that I was over training. But after months hanging around the same weights i figured this was really wrong....

Back