ip anadrol or ip dbol

The anadrol is 100% bogus, dont bother. Supposedly it has been decent long ago, certainly not now, I have taken 5 in a single sitting with no effect.

Mother F'er, that blows. I lost $45 on my little experiment. If I could get 50 cent drol to work it would have rocked, thats life.

The drol also tested as bunk I believe over a year ago, thats a long time. Damn my luck :)

Yeah, IP can be a little hit and miss. Never tried the d-ball, but the A-50's worked grrreat for me. Of course, in that same batch that I bought, well actually was given, was a vial of durabolan that was clear and felt like 100% BA. After those shots, I couldn't walk straight for a week! I chunked that bottle, complained and received one, that was different in color, painless, and noticable in effect. That was about two years ago, can we get some quality control please!:eek:

i did his dbol, gained 20 lbs in 3 weeks. yeah water.. but thats what dbol does. felt good too, strong as hell, and sides were.. if i split them up in not exactly the same sizes and took a little more than 25mg one day the next morning i had some nose bleed.

in general they were good, lots of bloat though.

Back