IP China still around

JewJistu012

Was wondering if anyone has used IP China gear lately - any good? No I'm not asking for a source was just wondering if he's still around and how quality is.

I don't get along too good with anything with the name China on it. Sry Usually it is junk.

Never heard of them either. If no one has seen or heard of it, then stay away from it. Just go with what you know is good.

can't believe how many guys haven't heard of this individual... funny

anyway... he's still around, not as big as he once was, but still as shady as ever ;)

IP.is the largest chinese ugl. They have been around a very long time. He sells BD products. They are not the original BD products, but they are packaged beautifully and he takes good care of his customers. A friend of mine placed an order from a sponsor on another forum and never received it. IP stepped up and filled my friends order free of charge. Obviously, the sponsor that ripped him off was removed from the forum.

haven't heard IP mentioned since about 2008. some was legit and some was fake then so its prolly a roll of the dice

yep, been around for 20 years... so I doubt the claims of his stuff really being as bad as people claim... if that was the case, he would have been gone long ago

Back