Iranian Aburaihan amps Vs Pakistani Bayer/Schering

Micklos

Is there a winner here? There's also Gen-shi to choose from, but I get pretty bad PIP from it. The Bayer stuff is really thick and oily, whereas the Aburaihan stuff looks much less viscous. I've used the Gen-shi and Bayer before and definitely prefer the Bayer. There's much less PIP. Maybe because I'm forced to inject so slowly. But what are the Aburaihans like? I've not tried them. If they are better than the Bayers (assuming all are legit) then I'll give them a try.
I know that, at the end of the day, test is test, but still...

I wouldn't trust Abu's. There's been so many threads on guys asking if their Aburaihan are legit and I swear the fakes are getting more and more pitiful. Go with the Bayer if you're going to risk buying HG test.

i wouldnt trust the abu eeither go for the bayer and heat it up prior to pulling back the plunger itll flow alot easier

I wouldn't trust Abu's. There's been so many threads on guys asking if their Aburaihan are legit and I swear the fakes are getting more and more pitiful. Go with the Bayer if you're going to risk buying HG test.

I'd assume they'd be legit. I used the source two years running, and everything I had seemed in order. Then again, I have no way of knowing if it was all under dosed. It did what it was supposed to, but then, since all the gear I've ever used came from the same source, I have no basis for comparison. I think I'll stick with the Bayer, then.
Oh..."HG" test? I can't for the life of me figure out what that stands for..

Back