PIP on 2nd vial and libido descrease?

oldfeller

Started a Test-e cycle about 6 weeks ago. 500mg/week (2x 250). Same batch of test. First vial I had no pip at all and around week 3.5-4 started feeling libido increase and boys shrinking, so felt legit. I switched over to vial #2 and the last 3 injections I've had PIP that seems to last 4-5 days (in areas i never get pip) and I find my libido has seemed to drop off and not as much wood.. Anyone ever experience this before? I'm not sure what to think? I've used this brand before, but noticed the labels are new this time.

thanks for any thoughts.

Are you controlling your estrogen? In the past I've experienced the libido drop right after the sweet spot of the cycle and turned out I needed more AI. Maybe get some blood work and check That? I'm sure some guys will give advice on the pip. No experience on pip changes when switching vials.....personally.
Maybe layout the whole cycle here for the guys to see? I'm sure most will want to know what you're taking in addition to the test.
I'm no doctor but I'm sure some will chime in and help ya out with more info ;)

I agree with LateStart.
If you are running an AI, you may need to increase your Dose.
I would get some Bloodwork ~ ASAP, and check your Estradiol.

As for the PIP, have you changed Injection Locations.
If not, it could be that this Vial is slightly higher in Concentration (Mg/Ml), then the last Vial.

Or one other thing comes to mind, though I haven't heard anything about this for a few years now.
There was Carbolic Acid in some of the Raw Powder for Test E, and this was causing Havoc for alot of Labs............. JP

Started a Test-e cycle about 6 weeks ago. 500mg/week (2x 250). Same batch of test. First vial I had no pip at all and around week 3.5-4 started feeling libido increase and boys shrinking, so felt legit. I switched over to vial #2 and the last 3 injections I've had PIP that seems to last 4-5 days (in areas i never get pip) and I find my libido has seemed to drop off and not as much wood.. Anyone ever experience this before? I'm not sure what to think? I've used this brand before, but noticed the labels are new this time.

thanks for any thoughts.

diferent carrier oil added that has caused the pip?

Last edited:
Back