ironM's mass cycle

ironM

Starting off with

500mg/week test enth (weeks 1-12)
75 mg/eod Tren acetate(weeks 6-12)
Height: 5'9
Starting Weight : 185 at 12%
training experience: Been training somewhat since 14 and started going really hardcore since I was 18.

Training split is as follows:

Monday: Legs/core
Tuesday: Chest & Tri's
Wed : Back & bi's
Thursday : Rest
Friday : Shoulders & Legs
Saturday : Core/sprints
Sunday : Rest

After week 6 ill start doing more sprints to get leaner but for the first 6 weeks Im pretty much planning on eat as much as possible with sprints only once a week to maintain some cardio.

Did my first inject into delt on tuesday pain free and looking forward to hitting the gym later today. Also ill post a copy of my diet here in a cpl days

first week in I put on a couple lbs am at 188 now but thats probably more water retention than anything else

After 1 week ive put on about 8 lbs, Im pretty sure its probably water weight since my strength didn't seem to improve too much as of yet

sorry i haven't posted in awhile due to a busy schedhule, but gains have been pretty good so far. Im up to 196 and my strength has been steadily increasing.

ironM said:
and my strength has been steadily increasing.

On most of your lifts or are there some that are progressing quicker then others? Glad you're keeping the journal man.

Sorry I haven't posted lately,(been moving). But my strength gains are going really well. Im at roughly 200lbs right now and my bench has gone up 20 lbs for reps to 265 for 8. My shoulders are still kind weak but they are progressing well. Im going to be hitting the tren this week so that should help. My squats are working out pretty well too(330 for 6 X 10 sets) these are ass to the grass squats so im pretty happy about those.

Back