is 12-14 weeks too long for first cycle?

donjob

i'm currently on test e 350mg per ml pinning 1ml on wed and sundays. after that starting Sustanon (sust) for same schedule. should i leave it at that? i was thinking of getting one more vial of Sustanon (sust) which would put my cycle around 13 or 14 weeks if it's dosed right. would i see better gains from this? easier/harder to keep gains and would sides be worse? I am going to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for the Sustanon (sust) part and then a couple days after my cycle ends, but I have enough to run through another vial of Sustanon (sust) if i bought it. also I have clomid on standby for my pct which i will start about 2 weeks after ending my cycle. should i spring for some nolva as well? thank you for any input

i'm not stacking them. i ordered some test e and then realized after it came that at 2 injections per week at 1ml each would only last 5 weeks, def not enough time for test e. i miscalculated when ordering, i read good things about Sustanon (sust) so i decided by the time test e runs out it would have just been hitting in full swing so it would be fine to jump on sust? should've done Sustanon (sust) from the beginning though, probably all i'll run for my next cycle.

Start pinning the Sustanon (sust) along with the Test E during the Test E's last week. Get some Nolvadex aswell. Start your pct, a week after your last Suston injection.

use nolvadex and clomid together or just the nolva? also when bridging the test and Sustanon (sust) do i want to start my Sustanon (sust) with what i'll be pinning normally (1ml twice a week) or lower the does for that week then bump it up? also pin the Sustanon (sust) the same days as the test?
thanks

I would be a bit more on the coservative side and say 10-12 weeks for first cycle...and yes Clomid and Nolva together for PCT...anything over 10 weeks you should use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to kick your testes back into action...makes for an easier PCT and recovery. I would have put your Sustanon away for another cycle, and just stuck with one compound only for first cycle as well.

i'm not stacking them. i ordered some test e and then realized after it came that at 2 injections per week at 1ml each would only last 5 weeks, def not enough time for test e. i miscalculated when ordering, i read good things about Sustanon (sust) so i decided by the time test e runs out it would have just been hitting in full swing so it would be fine to jump on sust? should've done Sustanon (sust) from the beginning though, probably all i'll run for my next cycle.
You know you can take less than 1ml at a time of the E, right? You do know that's 700mg's a week, right?
Start pinning the Sustanon (sust) along with the Test E during the Test E's last week. Get some Nolvadex aswell. Start your pct, a week after your last Suston injection.
How many weeks is he going to be on the sust? Looks like about 8 or more weeks, he definitely needs to wait longer than 1 week to start PCT. More like 3 weeks / 21 days, http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/595482-standard-pcts.html.

I was shooting for 600mg a week, i've never heard of the company and figured it might be slightly underdosed just like everything else in life. if it is dosed right i don't see how 700mg instead of 600 would kill me. i'm 4 pins and 2 weeks in and haven't noticed really any size gain or huge strength increases. i know it can take up to 4 weeks. hope it's not bunk but my nipples have been slightly sore the past 3 days.

I'd rather see a guy start on Sustanon (sust) and finish on a E or C ester but prefer Prop ester to close prior to PCT.

Study esters/half-life and it will make sense.

I'd rather see a guy start on Sustanon (sust) and finish on a E or C ester but prefer Prop ester to close prior to PCT.

Study esters/half-life and it will make sense.

i understand the half life and esters now, didn't when i ordered. i shyed away from Sustanon (sust) for my first cycle bc i saw my buddies on it, a little bloated. now i know why and i've read how great Sustanon (sust) is so i figured since Sustanon (sust) is just 4 different esters and i'm already on test it would be fine

I was shooting for 600mg a week, i've never heard of the company and figured it might be slightly underdosed just like everything else in life. if it is dosed right i don't see how 700mg instead of 600 would kill me. i'm 4 pins and 2 weeks in and haven't noticed really any size gain or huge strength increases. i know it can take up to 4 weeks. hope it's not bunk but my nipples have been slightly sore the past 3 days.

Not can, but will take 4-6 weeks before you really notice anything other than bloat.

If you are going to use sustanon you have to wait 3 weeks before you start de Pct because it contain longer esters than enanthate.Also you are going to see results after 5 weeks so be patient and train,sleep and eat good.

u are running 700mg per week for a first cycle???!!! way overkill bro... 500mg would have been plenty per week for a 12-15 wk cycle

No not to long. But cycle was poorly planed brother. Mg to high and wrong order for gear. If any it should have been Sustanon (sust) the the E. but remember for next time have allllll hear before starting cycle

definetly will, going to wait a few months after this one and just do Sustanon (sust) if i do another one. should i back off a bit and go with 500mg a week, 250mg every wednesday and sunday or stay with 700mg a week since i'm 5 injections in?

Back