Is 25mg of aromasin a day too much?

fog

futile amnesiac
Hey guys,

I found a good deal on aromasin and it is 25mg per ml yet i do not need that much and i do want to have anything left over in the house. i've searched the site up and down yet can't find an answer. i'm running a 12 week cycle of enanthate. thanks. fog

Everyone is different. For me, that dose would be overkill no matter how much test I was using. I typically use about 1/3 of that amount and I typically shoot 500-750 mgs. of test per week.

25mg is not enough for me on 500ml.wk test e. Need 25 morning and 25 night.

25mg/day is always perfect for me.
Also, I've seen study/graphs and the difference between running 25 and 50 is almost nothing so better to just run 25.

JAY C-could you pleae elaborate on how 25mg a day is perfect for you? i tend to bloat a lot, even on small doses of enanthate, and i carry A LOT of water. in my previous cycles i have used arimidex 1mg daily yet still had the bloating and water retention. i guess the bottom line is can 25mg of armosin a day for 10 weeks do any harm? i never believe that more is better yet adex has never done well for me and i don't want to deal with letro. i appreciate the help guys. thanks, fog

TREVDOG-could you please elaborate on what you mean by "overkill". do you mean overkill as in you don't need that much or overkill as in 25mg of aromasin daily is harmful, i.e. suppressing too much estrogen etc. thanks mate. fog

i guess the bottom line is can 25mg of armosin a day for 10 weeks do any harm?

No, 25mg is an acceptable dose... 50mg per day is a waste Aromasin caps out at about 80% estro suppression 25mg should hit that cap. If you are still bloating at 25mg per day you need to check your diet, salt intake, etc. GL

thanks guys. i'm just wondering if 25mg a day would suppress the estrogen too much as letro has been known to do. thanx

TREVDOG-could you please elaborate on what you mean by "overkill". do you mean overkill as in you don't need that much or overkill as in 25mg of aromasin daily is harmful, i.e. suppressing too much estrogen etc. thanks mate. fog

I mean that I don't need that much. I doubt that my estrogen would be supressed "too much".

I found a nice article that tells us about the side effects of to low estrogen's

Estrogen’s Effect on Men in Muscle Building

Bodybuilders commonly assume estrogen always equals bad because it is considered a women’s hormone. While that is generally true, I believe that your body needs a certain level of estrogens for muscle gains. If you have ever taken an anti-estrogen, you may have noticed a muscle hardening effect, but it’s hard to gain a lot of muscle mass even though they boost testosterone levels significantly. Many bodybuilders on testosterone cycles have also noticed a difference in gains from using anti-estrogens , which is why some either advocate not using them or using low dosages.

Estrogen seems to probably have many different pathways it can help with muscle building. Estrogen helps with growth hormone levels, a important factor in muscle building. Estrogens also help with water retention. Retaining water helps hydrate the cells promoting protein synthesis and storage in the cells. The water retention also helps with strength gains, which should help long term muscle gains. Estrogen also has a vital role in the protein kinase cascade, which is important in the muscle building process.

While excessive Estrogen in men is certainly a bad thing, eliminating it completely through anti-estrogens isn’t going to automatically mean a large boost in gains. There are too many ways that estrogens can help your gains, that the boost in testosterone won’t fully make up for all the losses from lower estrogen.

Back