IS BA and BB really that necessary??

JCtherocks

I mean, I can get BA and BB off of internet or from any reasearch websites, but they carry 99.9% pure BA and BB, which will kill my ass.

Is there anyway I can lower the potency or is it even necessary to use them? Im going to brew simple Test E at 250mg/ml in 10ml. I guess the powder may be crystalized if I dont put BB or BA, but I can always heat it in the
warm water to get mixed again anyway. So is it even necessary? For sterilization, I know it does nothing in means of protection from infection, but filters does, so its no problem I think.

Im a noob so dont just flame me for asking this

... Not sure if I read that right... You're planning to put your test in water?

And yes ba and bb are important if you want a painless and infection-free injection.

from what a few people have said BB is not absolutely necessary with all recipes. like test, deca, eq... just BA. if it crashes then you can add some bb to make it hold.

Here's a little thing I found on BB and BA

Solvent infos
Benzyl Alcohol is often the primary solvent and sometime the only solvent in a given formula. Its primary function is as a sterilizing agent. However, due to its solvency power it is often used to keep hormones in solution with oil or other vehicles. It is also one of the thinnest (that is best for viscosity reduction) The major drawback to this solvent is that it tends to make for painful injections if the concentration goes above 10%. (This is true for any low molecular weight alcohol). Less than this tends to be painless for most people.
Technical info: CAS # 100-51-6, Density is 1.05, Molecular weight is 108.14, Boiling point is 401f, Water solubility is 4.29g in 100ml.

benzyl benzoate is the next common solvent on the list. It is not nearly as strong and much heavier than the benzyl alcohol so benzyl benzoate is used primarily for its latent affects in the depot. Namely it helps keep the hormone in solution at the injection site after the more water-soluble benzyl alcohol has leached from the depot. benzyl benzoate is constructed of two benzene rings bridged by a carbonyl group, this making the solvent extremely hydrophobic. It is also painless at low levels and nearly painless at 15-20% for most people.
Technical info: CAS# 120-51-4, density is 1.11, Molecular Weight is 212.25 Boiling point is 614f, Water solubility is less then 1g in 100ml.

Aha, learned something new today bro! Thanks!
Here's a little thing I found on BB and BA

Solvent infos
Benzyl Alcohol is often the primary solvent and sometime the only solvent in a given formula. Its primary function is as a sterilizing agent. However, due to its solvency power it is often used to keep hormones in solution with oil or other vehicles. It is also one of the thinnest (that is best for viscosity reduction) The major drawback to this solvent is that it tends to make for painful injections if the concentration goes above 10%. (This is true for any low molecular weight alcohol). Less than this tends to be painless for most people.
Technical info: CAS # 100-51-6, Density is 1.05, Molecular weight is 108.14, Boiling point is 401f, Water solubility is 4.29g in 100ml.

benzyl benzoate is the next common solvent on the list. It is not nearly as strong and much heavier than the benzyl alcohol so benzyl benzoate is used primarily for its latent affects in the depot. Namely it helps keep the hormone in solution at the injection site after the more water-soluble benzyl alcohol has leached from the depot. benzyl benzoate is constructed of two benzene rings bridged by a carbonyl group, this making the solvent extremely hydrophobic. It is also painless at low levels and nearly painless at 15-20% for most people.
Technical info: CAS# 120-51-4, density is 1.11, Molecular Weight is 212.25 Boiling point is 614f, Water solubility is less then 1g in 100ml.

Oh by the way im not brewing with water xD But with sterile Cotton seed oil that is...

A sterile oil isn't necessary, it's actually a waiste of money. It might be sterile when you buy it but as soon as you start mixing it with the other items it's no longer sterile. Save yourself the cash and just buy regular oil from the grocery store. Not sure if they have Cotton Seed Oil but GrapeSeed Oil works great. It'll all be sterile once you filter it through the Whatman's at the end step.

Back