is d-bol worth it?

skotty

I am 6' and way a mear 170lb, i am not big whatsoever, I have been wondering about taking D-bol for the past month or so.

Can anyone give me some suggetions, recomdations

You sound very new bro. My suggestion, work on your DIET. That is what is going to put the size on, and is always #1. #2 is your training so do some searches and learn as much as you can about that. Even if you think you know it all, there is always more. Last thing to make sure you do is get enough rest.

In the meantime, while you're tinkering with those details, you can look up different types of steroids. Steroids wont just put size on you. You can't just take a couple of pills and be huge. Take your time. DO NOT RUSH INTO THINGS.

I think it was said pretty well abouve. I know I jumped into my forst cycle and it was of Dbol and I totally wasted my money. I think people just know the name and know you are supposed to get big from it so that is why they think about taking it. I would reccomend something other than Dbol for your first cycle. Test would be what I would reccomend. 500mg/week. How long have you been working out, do you have a good diet?

Welcome to the board bro !!

I really gotta agree with R2E here...........

How old are you and how long have you been seriously training for ?

Back