is gear wasted when injected into a vein?

Vin2

Injected prop right glute 150mg (1.5cc) aspirated and did not get blood. BUT I'm using a 25g needle so its possible that I didn't pull back on the plunger hard enough..anyway immediately after I pulled it out I started coughing like a 60 year old smoker for about 10 mins...I'm assuming I hit a vein..but was it a waste of an injection? Halfwit I need ur .02!.......oh and don't worry guys, I'm okay

no you didnt wast the gear it eventually gets into the blood anyways thats how it is moved from the injection site to around the body

Glad to hear your alright, I've seen a guy pass out from it.. scary shit.. The cough sucks but now worries as everyone stated no waste of gear and if any it would be miniscule in the amount.

As far as front loading test you don't wan't to hit a vein on purpose its a crappy ass feeling not too mention frontloading is useless IMO, all it will really yield in the long run is fluctuating blood levels and a hard time dosing your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) correctly at the beginning, quickly elevated E2, etc.. resulting in more sides.. Its really a personal choice but as per benefits, you would gain more in using those extra CC's to extend the cycle longer IMO.

No your good. What were you using Tren? I experience hella bad coughing fits from tren some times. But you probably injected and went through a vein. So when you pulled the needle out some oil leaked into the vein before it had a chance to close off.

Injected prop right glute 150mg (1.5cc) aspirated and did not get blood. BUT I'm using a 25g needle so its possible that I didn't pull back on the plunger hard enough..anyway immediately after I pulled it out I started coughing like a 60 year old smoker for about 10 mins...I'm assuming I hit a vein..but was it a waste of an injection? Halfwit I need ur .02!.......oh and don't worry guys, I'm okay

Hahaha, scared the shit out of me the first time I did that too - but it was in a delt. Like the others said, it's not wasted and in fact only a tiny amount of oil actually made it into your bloodstream. Definitely wakes you up, doesn't it? :D

i just did it with the delts too... it was also my first time using air to help push all the juice in but somehow the juice popped up and i put like .3 cc's of air in me it caused me to freak out and my shoulder made a squishing noise when you pushed on it

i just did it with the delts too... it was also my first time using air to help push all the juice in but somehow the juice popped up and i put like .3 cc's of air in me it caused me to freak out and my shoulder made a squishing noise when you pushed on it

I call em "juice farts". ;)

Back