is HGH a waste at the age of 20?

chicmuscle

i been reading about the great benefits of GH and a question opped in my mind. wouldnt it be a waste of money if a 20 year old to use it? or could it be just as beneficial as in the older users?

chichy

I know someone whose running it at that age and loves it. Im also around that age and wondering the same thing. BUMP for more opinions

It depends on how you use it and what you are using it for.

I would say spend the money on gear. Save the GH untill you arent making the gains you want on gear alone.

that sounds good.
what can i do with HGH at 20? and at only 1iu per day? pretty much just fat loss right?

chichy

LAWNSAVER said:
It depends on how you use it and what you are using it for.

I would say spend the money on gear. Save the GH untill you arent making the gains you want on gear alone.

I say starting HGH at 20 until your older is the way to go. I thought at 1 time it would be a waste but the more I'm finding out about it the more I've changed my mind . Do 1 iu a day until your in your 70's. You'll never look a day over 50.

thats an interesting thought,,, do you use HGH? how old are you?

there's pretty much no diff between GINTROPIN and JINOTROPIN, except that jino has to be shipped on ice,,, right?

chichy

HGH Man said:
I say starting HGH at 20 until your older is the way to go. I thought at 1 time it would be a waste but the more I'm finding out about it the more I've changed my mind . Do 1 iu a day until your in your 70's. You'll never look a day over 50.

im 24 now and i was thinking about starting it 2 weeks before the end of my cycle and running it through the next one... imo anything that can help preserve muscle during post cycle therapy (pct) is worth taking a look at.

for that purpose i was thinking along the lines of 2-3 iu/day 5 on 2 off... would that low of a dose do what i want it to???

btw sorry for hijacking your thread chicmuscle :D

1iu is a waste!!

You are producing twice as much now. I would want to mess with your natural production!

If you were going to spend the money go with L3 IGF1.

LAWNSAVER said:
1iu is a waste!!

You are producing twice as much now. I would want to mess with your natural production!

If you were going to spend the money go with L3 IGF1.

ive read about this also, they are kinda similar but yet different. me and chelsea got into a discussion about it.

ayways, super girl took 2 ius per day 5on-2off for "theraputic/fat loss purposes". thats what im going for. but if i do it i would run it 1 iu 7 days per week. and im leaning more twords one shot, pm only, 3 hours before bed.

bump 4 more info!!!

If you are to shoot at any time of the day, it should be AM!! That will lower the chance of disrupting your night time secretion.

If you were going to take say 4-6ius a day, I would take it before bed.

I have read that some people will not respond to HGH due to the fact that they produce enough naturally. Their dosing would cost them way more than it would be worth. I would suggest getting labs done to measure your levels (if possible) to give you an idea of what you're naturally producing. If you're only producing the equivalent of 0.5iu per day than 1iu per day would be a bump. But if you produce the equivalent of 6iu per day (which I doubt anyone does minus like Andre the Giant) then 1iu would be a waste. Understand my thinking?

Also, I think I have read studies performed with HGH and deca. Conclusion was that in the presence of HGH, anabolics perform better than without. I don't remember the exact science behind it.

Back