is it just me or does anadrol give you more stamina/endurance ??

unforgivin

I am banned!
I have only been taking anadrol for a few days, but I have noticed my stamina/endurance improving. I can run longer and faster without getting as tired as before. I can also work out longer and more without getting tired

is it the anadrol? I don't think it's the Test E as I'm only 1 week in

I have only been taking anadrol for a few days, but I have noticed my stamina/endurance improving. I can run longer and faster without getting as tired as before. I can also work out longer and more without getting tired

is it the anadrol? I don't think it's the Test E as I'm only 1 week in
I think your getting the placebo affect.

Placebo. And you're eating and drinking more water than usual......or you better be. Otherwise.....to answer the question
......its just you :)

yes, but my bodyfat is over 20%. I need to cut

won't the steroids build muscle for me even though I'm eating in a deficit?? I will train hard

Maybe a little? What I am referring to is increasing your volume.....not your cals. What I mean by that is trading some fats and even more carbs for protein.

So you figure out what your cals need to be....then eat less fat and carbs.......and eat more protein. Stay away from protein powder when cutting. So yes......ya gotta eat a lot because your eating real protein. Lean meats, chicken breasts, a few eggs, a few almonds, and even more chicken breasts. :)

This way your cals stay low enough to lose weight but your consumption stays up enough to build muscle. Also keep in mind that protein stays in the body longer and actually burns a lot of cals during processing.......so ya can actually go over your maintenance cals slightly and still lose weight.

Or maybe I have no idea what I am talking about ;) I'm sure some bros will roast me a little and that's cool

Back