Is it possible to lose 1% of bf/week

u can do it first few weeks , but not till the end .. i ve ben there .. after 3 weeks it gets harder to loose 1% / week

i am new here but dam son,
this is inspireing just to hear and see the results. thank you for sharing gives me hope.
i see u stuck to the diet through all the stress and long nights studying. that in itself is or was my downfall.
wish u the best and hope ppl dont give up ...proof it can be done.

i am new here but dam son,
this is inspireing just to hear and see the results. thank you for sharing gives me hope.
i see u stuck to the diet through all the stress and long nights studying. that in itself is or was my downfall.
wish u the best and hope ppl dont give up ...proof it can be done.

thanks man, the past 2 weeks i've been on my diet but still have what i wan to eat, because im working alot now 8-12 shifts. It gets a bit harder, esp with birthdays coming up

Any update?

Im at 190lbs, i still eat about the same, however if i feel like eatting home cooked meals i do. I figured its easier to diet when in school as to were i have no life but to study and eat and lift lol. My strength has gone up pushing 225lbs 10-12 reps 4 sets on the incline, began to squat alot more, shoulders are getting stronger just reppin 80-90lbs dumbbells. Ill begin my new diet or this same one on the 14th of Jan.

Im at 190lbs, i still eat about the same, however if i feel like eatting home cooked meals i do. I figured its easier to diet when in school as to were i have no life but to study and eat and lift lol. My strength has gone up pushing 225lbs 10-12 reps 4 sets on the incline, began to squat alot more, shoulders are getting stronger just reppin 80-90lbs dumbbells. Ill begin my new diet or this same one on the 14th of Jan.

Sick dude! I was wondering how the heck you were doing. Keep it up!

Yup so I started my diet yesterday, I'm not going to check my weight till the end of the week, so my body can adjust to the normal weight, since i ate out all day last week because i went snowboarding. But Ill get back this Monday

Little update for everyone, i let my body adjust to its weight and im at 190lbs. Its been tough to stick to the diet since I work during the weekend till 1-4am. But as the week progress the diet will be getting more strict and strict :)

new here but dude that is immensely impressive, over 1% a week i managed that for liek two weeks, but to go for 12 is bloody impressive especially when your studying gj bro

Awesome transformation. I love seeing people who get devoted and stay consistent to achieving their goals. Keep up the good work man!

I went from 14% bf to 8% in 8 weeks, but I was totally OCD about my nutrition, totally---total control 24/7 along with going to the gym twice a day, fat burning cardio in the morning, free weights in the afternoon. If you aren't obsessed like I was, it will take alot longer!!!

Back