Is it the Dbol that's making me sleepy?

Jrk20z3

Rookie First Class
I'm just on my 3rd day on cycle and I feel pretty tired throughout the day even after getting plenty of rest. I know it can't be the test because I have just pinned once so far so I'm thinking its the dbol. I am taking 40mg per day broken up to 3 times per day. Is this normal? Today I literally had to fight myself getting out of bed.

Highly unlikely... Whatelse are you taking? I doubt estro would be up already, either, which could cause some lethargy. Unless you've taken too much Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and crashed it already?

Probably is the dbol. I remember clearly how my first cycle was. I was tired all time, still felt great tho. I was on 50mg dbol and 500 test. It might be e2 related. Both of those compounds will greatly raise ur estro if ur not carefully taking ur Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I remember dbol making my nips a bit puffy too cuz I made the mistake of not taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Went backdown after I started Aromatase inhibitor (AI) tho. Good luck

I'm taking adex .25 eod. It's probably still too early to pass judgement, I'll give it some more time.

Back