Is it too late to start a summer cycle?

apetrills

What does everyone think. This would be my first cycle. I have been thinking just basic with no oral. Test e or c at 400-500 weekly
Is it too late to start a summer cycle?

I have been training for 10 years. Currently 26 5'7 183- pictures were taken today.
-Thoughts/ ideas/ support appreciated!

It is summer....you look good. Run 500 mind your water , sodium and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and eat right...you ll look fuller, stronger for sure...

are you seriously clean man? your diet must be spot on because you look like your holding decent size and your abs are right on. I unfortunately have the lee Haney uneven abs if you know what I mean...lol. if I was you, I wouldn't fck up my look by bloating up or anything, just run some test and keep your diet, cardio on the money. if you are clean, and have been for awhile you should blow up with a minimal amount of test. good luck.

are you seriously clean man? your diet must be spot on because you look like your holding decent size and your abs are right on. I unfortunately have the lee Haney uneven abs if you know what I mean...lol. if I was you, I wouldn't fck up my look by bloating up or anything, just run some test and keep your diet, cardio on the money. if you are clean, and have been for awhile you should blow up with a minimal amount of test. good luck.

My goals are too break my natural limits. I have been stuck here for about 2- 3 years. I train with a lot of really big guys and we go very hard.

I was thinking test e for 500 from one of these hyped up UGLs pea or pinn. Aromatase inhibitor (AI) everyday to keep water low.

Thanks man, i have never ran gear. My diet is very clean and i eat a lot and hot 30-45 minutes of cardio everyday. I ran a half bottle of pheraplex when they first hit the market in 2005 nothing since but i have been tempted for many years. I have been an athlete since i was 13 and have always been in "crazy" group at the gym

I am pretty sure i am going through with this. Waiting on my blood panel.

yea go for it. Just do ur research first and make sure you have all ur gear before starting cycl.e

Yea i have been reading for 2-3 years now on a few different, opinions have changed a lot over a short period of time in regards to what is best.

BF% ? Not that i care to much but I assume around 13%? What u guys think ?

Honestly i am afraid to outgrow my work wardrobe. Suit jackets and button downs! 10 new suits is going to cost a pretty penny.

I'd do it man. If diets clean and you run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for minimal water retention you'll look and feel great.

Yea you got a good natty foundation already plus your the right age , you'll do well . Just stick to the plan.....~Bo

Yea i have been reading for 2-3 years now on a few different, opinions have changed a lot over a short period of time in regards to what is best.

BF% ? Not that i care to much but I assume around 13%? What u guys think ?

Honestly i am afraid to outgrow my work wardrobe. Suit jackets and button downs! 10 new suits is going to cost a pretty penny.

I hear u about the wardrobe bro. I lost tons of fat and had to buy a whole new wardrobe, 1 yr later I had to buy another cz the one I had became too small. Of course it was a pleasure both times AND my wardrobe consists of t shirts and jeans so Much more affordable than yours

At your age do not use aas as an anti depressant...they are addicting.

That is definitely a fear for me my man!

I cant get bigger or stronger without gear though. I have tried changing routines, eating more, I'm just done. Sucks and usually causes me to build a complex over it.

off topic a little but this wardrobe talk leads me to a question. can you big ass fuckers, myself included, wear jeans at all? if so, what brand? I had to buy fcking jeans with four extra inches on the waist, in order to get the bastards to fit my legs and ass. have to get a seamstress to take four inches in on the waist. fck me, it's not like the jeans don't cost enough without the seamstress work....lol

off topic a little but this wardrobe talk leads me to a question. can you big ass fuckers, myself included, wear jeans at all? if so, what brand? I had to buy fcking jeans with four extra inches on the waist, in order to get the bastards to fit my legs and ass. have to get a seamstress to take four inches in on the waist. fck me, it's not like the jeans don't cost enough without the seamstress work....lol

LMAO- I wear my jeans tight but i do rip them often getting in and out of my car as my car sits very low (corvette)

This is a big problem i am sure a lot of us suffer from LOL

you have great natural gene's... If I had your gene's I wouldn't do anything but 500/mg test per week.. what's the point of a cutter.. God's already helped you with that.. Me, I'm a fat little man left to my own genetics...

Back