is liquidex illegal?

WALLY

help with liquidex

anyone have any info on how to take liquidex everywhere i find says its for research purposes only and not to be comsumed by humans also i heard im suposed to drink it and not inject it
can anyone help out a dumb noob =)

Last edited:
It's "for research purposes only". I don't know the specifics of the legality of the product but there are numerous web sites that sell it. Although I'm not sure of the rules so I'll just keep my mouth shut for now. :D

Here's a clip from a site which sells it.

The materials for sale are intended for laboratory and manufacturing use only. They are NOT for use as food additives, drugs, cosmetic, household chemicals, or other inappropriate applications.

If I am not mistaken they are considered non-controlled substances. Customs usually let these meds go throw anyway.

Arimidex is a presciption drug which you can legally import from other countries as long and it isn't over a 3 month supply. Liquidex is a liquid form of the same drug but sold for research purposes.

Heyyo said:
Let's be real about it, it's still a drug. Also customs will not let Liquidex go through, trust me I know...liquids are not allowed to be shipped I beleive.

I would think the same thing.

Heyyo said:
Let's be real about it, it's still a drug. Also customs will not let Liquidex go through, trust me I know...liquids are not allowed to be shipped I beleive.

Even though it is the same drug liquidex is not made for human consumption so I don't think they would let it through. Arimidex can make it through though same as any other prescription drug.

ok so i hear Arimidex is really expensive from what i see from legal websites 200+ for 30 pills or something and i saw liquidex for a 50 cc bottle 125$ or so and i was wondering how im suposed to take liquidex is it a injectable or oral and how much to take of it

Wally: if you were able to obtain gear from someone.....ask him about arimidex/nilvadex/liquidex....he has got to have ONE of these!

it is taken orally my friend!! but it is in liquid form. you need to know how many mgs. per cc it is in order to know how much to take.

WALLY said:
bump
someone help me out with liquidex i cant find any info on the net for it

Some liquidex is 4 mg/ml, others are 1 mg/ml. It would depend on what type of AS dosages you are using as to how much anasrozole you would use with it...

Sublingual or swallowed...

I heard it tastes like shit so I like filling empty gel caps with the solution. It's really just fun for me :p , but that's cause I'm a freak & I like playing with needles. You gotta be quick though, or else the liquid permeates the gel cap. Back to the point though, is it intended for sublingual delivery or through the gastric system?

Last edited:
Re: Sublingual or swallowed...

Melampus... said:
I heard it tastes like shit so I like filling empty gel caps with the solution. It's really just fun for me :p , but that's cause I'm a freak & I like playing with needles. You gotta be quick though, or else the liquid permeates the gel cap. Back to the point though, is it intended for sublingual delivery or through the gastro-intestinal walls?

It's not really that bad :confused:

Back