is my brew wrong?

ronrr

test e 250mg/ml 100g made 400ml started first batch today calculator didnt come out right i didnt need all the oil it said i needed i just filled it up to the 400ml line ... and its not clear i thought test e was clear? did i do something wrong?

i put the powder in after bb ba and filled it with grap seed oil to 200ml then added powder then filled to 400ml with oil. is test e supposed to be a yellow tint? i have always got my test e clear

i put the powder in after bb ba and filled it with grap seed oil to 200ml then added powder then filled to 400ml with oil. is test e supposed to be a yellow tint? i have always got my test e clear

Hey mate,

Your brew recipe is correct. As long as your ba and bb volume are correct, and your total volume (400ml) is correct, everything else is fine.

Just so you know, the powder volume given by the calculator is an approximation, and it can vary slightly. Therefore, how much oil you need to add in can vary slightly as the result. But as long as your total volume is fixed at 400ml, the dosage is correct.

Yes, test E is supposed to be a yellowish color. You can check to see if the powder is test E by pinching some powder with your fingers. The heat of your fingers should melt the powder like candy within a few minutes.

PS: Hey mate, next time when you need help with checking a calculation for your recipe, it'd be much easier if you could include the necessary info like the following:

Total Volume (ml):
Dosage (mg/ml):

BA% or volume (ml):
BB% or volume (ml):

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm rong but I believe the color is coming from the oil not the test. The batch I just made was with grape seed oil as well and it's a yellowish color.

Back