is my first cycle okay? i just want some feedback on this

OP please disregard siq's post (again.)

12 weeks is perfect for a first cycle and you will make crazy gains. There is zero need to go any longer on your first cycle. Staying on longer just makes recovery harder... I will never go past 10-12 weeks again. PCT was horrible last time.

@siq please stop giving out bad advice. Also, it doesnt matter what kind of cycle history a person has the ester determines release time.. Will "kick in" a roughly the same time for an individual no matter what.
Yeah disregard my opinion, princedianabol has all the answers. Why even have a forum? Just name the forum Princedianabols Answers...

Yeah disregard my opinion, princedianabol has all the answers. Why even have a forum? Just name the forum Princedianabols Answers...

It's not so much your opinion its your advice... it's reckless and scientifically wrong. We have a forum so we can share and learn... maybe you should try a lil more learning and a bit less sharing for a while.

It's not so much your opinion its your advice... it's reckless and scientifically wrong. We have a forum so we can share and learn... maybe you should try a lil more learning and a bit less sharing for a while.
I recommend to do a cycle longer than 12 weeks, ewww big deal. All of a sudden my info is scientifically wrong, jesus christ.

I recommend to do a cycle longer than 12 weeks, ewww big deal. All of a sudden my info is scientifically wrong, jesus christ.

That was the reckless part. The scientifically wrong part was your second sentence. Don't get too upset... this is a public internet forum after all, you are free to say whatever you like and I am free to correct you :)

Back