Is My Tbol Legit Tbol? 2nd Cycle Question.

MrNiiR

So I'm 8 weeks into test e cycle and I started tbol about a week ago. It's Alins Balkan Tbol, and since around day 4 or 5 of using it I've had crazy back pumps just walking around etc. is it safe to assume it's probably not tbol but something else because I read it takes up to 2 weeks to notice anything? I don't know of it's Dbol cause I'm not bloating bad if at all and I don't think it's Winny cause I lose hair easily from dht etc and I haven't had any sped up hairloss. My strength is slowly going up day by day too.

Edit: I'm using 50 mg a day split twice 30mg before workout, 20mg before bed.

You're getting stronger and noticing pumps - sounds legit to me. Tbol isn't faked that often in my experience, and I have had it start working in about a week.

Take 4-8g of taurine ED to help with the back pumps. ;)

My .02c :)

You're getting stronger and noticing pumps - sounds legit to me. Tbol isn't faked that often in my experience, and I have had it start working in about a week.

Take 4-8g of taurine ED to help with the back pumps. ;)

My .02c :)

Thanks a bunch I didn't know I would start feeling it so early. I'll get on the taurine ASAP cause these pumps are killing me!

I would take the whole dose in one shot a hour before u go to the gym..I also wouldnt take it before bed it may mess with your sleep.If u must split the dose do it first thing in the morning.. then the other half like i said a hour before the gym

To be honest my sleep has been good and I'm about a week in. Appreciate the info though

Back