Is pct necessary with this mild cycle?

Fridgezilla

Hey guys,

I'm doing 1.5ml enanthate and 1.5ml cyp a week for 14 weeks. I have 25mg nolva in hand but I'm wondering if it is even necessary with a cycle this mild? Or if anyone has any other recommendations.

I ran 1ml cyp/week for 14 weeks and had no issues after going off for 7 weeks.

34 y/o
5'10
185lbs

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

how much are you dosing in mgs??? milligrams please.

Doesn't matter at all what milligrams he is running.

To answer the question. Yes you should run PCT. It helps jumpstart your body into creating its own natural testosterone again. Wouldn't matter if yo injected a 1/2 cc a week your body shuts down

To answer the question. Yes you should run PCT. It helps jumpstart your body into creating its own natural testosterone again. Wouldn't matter if yo injected a 1/2 cc a week your body shuts down

Thanks for the response. I was advised to take 25mg nolvadex each day for 3 weeks after my last pin. Does that sound sufficient?

Thanks for the response. I was advised to take 25mg nolvadex each day for 3 weeks after my last pin. Does that sound sufficient?

No. You need to do more research.

Megatron is right also. I should have said it isn't required but an extremely smart thing to do.

Is 500mg/wk really mild? 5x what a 20 year old might have, and at 34 years old could be as much as 10x your normal levels. I may be in the minority, but I don't think that's mild.

I think yes you should use an AI, and yes you should PCT. The way you described "25mg nolvadex each day for 3 weeks after my last pin" does not sound good. You should plan how long to wait, and then use both nolva and clomid to be as effective as possible.

That's not that mild of a test dose. I agree with these guys, you need more research. Your putting serious meds into your body and looking for drastic results. Wouldn't you want to know exactly what to do/take while doing this ? Not just trusting your health to a few guys that comment on your post ? Your old enough to know better. Also, Dow the few extra bucks it costs to run an ai, wouldn't you want to run it ? You already know you should but your looking to save a few bucks while putting your recovering at risk. Run the ai ! And formGods sake don't take it after your last pinn. Wait about two weeks after your last pinn !

it does matter to me buddy.

Back