Is ronnie a liar?

Golden_Muscle

Hybrid Athlete
He said in all his life, no matter what he ate, he was never over 5% body fat.

That is unreal, but I guess it could be the truth. Damn good genetics he has.........

From MD mag.

rc21.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! I guess he is!!!!!!!! lol..........................

That was easy. Thanks for the laugh bro! lol.....................

There are a lot of things he said in his MD interview that I would question. But it is his story, so he can tell it however he wants to I suppose.

hes jsut a lil slow. he also stated his bodyfat was .3% at the olympia. what does that tell you about him? i wont talk to much shit though, his physique is beyond anything any of us will ever attain whether we wanted to or not

All pro bodybuilders are liars. None of them stand up at the Olympia and say, "I'd like to thank my Mother and my Source for giving me what it takes to win."

As far as I know there are 3 honest bodybuilders, Steve Reeves, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Mike Mentzer.

You can't judge him like that because he's sponsored by a lot of companies. If he openly admits his steroid use, he could lose his contracts.

probably true, but it doesn't make him any less of a liar... or for that matter the rest of the industry.

Yea you guys got a point. I would never expect someone in ronnies shoes to admit to anything, to even shed any "megative" light on himself. He needs no defense BTW hes a monstor, IMO the best on competing today.

No offense to his fans but I think he looks like shit. Dexter Jackson looks 100x better with his symetry and cut. I would take that over sheer size anyday.

Back