Is same injection site ok?

Drace

I was curiouse if it matterd if you continually use one injection site. I inject once a week and only in my right glute. Does this matter or should I switch it up? Is it possible to get more muscular in your injection zone rather then other places that you dont inject.
ex: will my right side of my ass get more muscular then me left?
I know it sounds stupid but doesnt hurt to ask.

Switch it up bro. After time your right glute may become larger. And another thing, you wouldn't just do dumbell curls with your right arm would you?
cheers

Switch up cheeks. You will gradually build up alot of scar tissue in that area. This can lead to cists and abnormal lumps on your ass.

China_Wall said:
Switch it up bro. After time your right glute may become larger. And another thing, you wouldn't just do dumbell curls with your right arm would you?
cheers

LMAO............No your right glute WILL NOT become bigger, unless it is purely from temporary swelling.

That said, it is a good idea to switch up injection sites to avoid scar tissue build up. Try quads or delts, two of the easiest places to hit,

Check out www.spotinjections.com

Why do people always pick the glutes instead of the more easier to reach places? When I start my first cycle, I think I will inject in my quads.

Drace: If you're going to be in the game for any length of time at all partner, you are simply going to have to ACCEPT injecting at other sites! Give it a go, you'll be glad you did ;)

Is it OK,when doing EOD to do right and left delt alternating?

For instance, Monday RIGHT delt, Wednesday LEFT delt...etc. Obviously not in the EXACT same spot but you know.
How long can one get away with this method for?
Nick

Also, are the delts the least likely spot to hit a nerve/vein? I have seen some diagrams and it looks like. Is this spot also the least painful???
Nick

Back