Is there any evidence blasting and cruising is healthier than cycling?

Theworm

I am banned!
Always hear people say the huge fluctuations in hormones is worse than staying on, but other people (physicians among them) say there is a cumulative risk increase by staying on.
I am 5 weeks off everything , finished Pct and I feel like I'm just going through the motions of my day just to make it to bed time. I know I need to wait longer, just not sure how healthy it is to be waking around with little to no test
So is there any evidence that staying on is healthier than cycling?

Have you done post cycle blood work? How do you know you have little to no Test in your body? How many cycles have you ran? Are you looking for the superman feeling you get while on cycle?

I know I need to wait longer, just not sure how healthy it is to be waking around with little to no test
So is there any evidence that staying on is healthier than cycling?

Do you know how much Test the average male body produces per day?

Hello there,
I m on day 3 of stage 1 dieting(no fast food ) and not happy.

Ur question though valid has way to many variable s as cruises and blasts and the doses vary from each person.
TRT is really the only thing that s starting to reveal irrefutable evidence that a healthy life style and trt doses with regular BW IS SAFE. For me quality of life HAS to be factored in as well...furthermore most peeps me included rarely tell the whole truth as only I know what work s for me. For some young buck to follow my protocol and hurt himself would be unacceptable.

IMO..trt or a low cruise backed w BW is better as the hormonal fluctuations are less.

Actually the research says cruising is detrimental to your health.

i read somewhere that men that have high levels of testosterone have a higher mortality rate and die 6 years earlier on average then men in the lower testosterone range. Cruising would obviously put you in the high testosterone category and therefore in the high mortality category , so there must be some health issues.

BUT , quality of life while living is more important then length of life , imo . So i choose to cruise. Seems more stable for guys to cruise, rather then the up and down roller coaster and stress of pct all the time , unless your a guy that only does 1-2 cycles a year, then pct makes sense . but you get upwards of 5 cycles a year, might as well just stay on.

for health reasons , i do do a complete detox off of AAS on occasions, with not PCT drugs either.

there are arguments for both sides, its really a personal decision more then it is a right or wrong answer thing.

personally for me cruising is fun, i can pick up and start a cycle any time i want and get off anytime i want with no pct worries, plus I can try out a new compound anytime i want and just blast it for a couple weeks just to see. can't do that if your a pct guy

i read somewhere that men that have high levels of testosterone have a higher mortality rate and die 6 years earlier on average then men in the lower testosterone range. Cruising would obviously put you in the high testosterone category and therefore in the high mortality category , so there must be some health issues.

BUT , quality of life while living is more important then length of life , imo . So i choose to cruise. Seems more stable for guys to cruise, rather then the up and down roller coaster and stress of pct all the time , unless your a guy that only does 1-2 cycles a year, then pct makes sense . but you get upwards of 5 cycles a year, might as well just stay on.

for health reasons , i do do a complete detox off of AAS on occasions, with not PCT drugs either.

there are arguments for both sides, its really a personal decision more then it is a right or wrong answer thing.

personally for me cruising is fun, i can pick up and start a cycle any time i want and get off anytime i want with no pct worries, plus I can try out a new compound anytime i want and just blast it for a couple weeks just to see. can't do that if your a pct guy

I was literally minutes away from quoting your stance on this on my thread from a few weeks ago lol.

Once again, I agree with you 100%

Cruise 4 lifeee

Ur the best poster in here. Thanks man!

Actually quite helpful

Regarding the -6 years....Is a cruise dose considered the same as trt?... I know people that cruise on 500mg

Regarding the -6 years....Is a cruise dose considered the same as trt?... I know people that cruise on 500mg

the 6 years is actually just for natural guys with high test (I imagine its even a higher mortality rate for guys that run gear).

TRT is a dose that 'replaces' natural optimal testosterone levels. So its basally maintaining what is possible naturally in regards to testosterone production , eg., 900 ngdl total test.

A 'cruise' dose of gear is whatever the dosage is needed to maintain the muscularity your holding from running AAS cycles . if your a 250 pound bodybuilder, then you may need to cruise on 500mg of test to maintain that size. which is far more then what is needed or possible naturally for TRT

the 6 years is actually just for natural guys with high test (I imagine its even a higher mortality rate for guys that run gear).

TRT is a dose that 'replaces' natural optimal testosterone levels. So its basally maintaining what is possible naturally in regards to testosterone production , eg., 900 ngdl total test.

A 'cruise' dose of gear is whatever the dosage is needed to maintain the muscularity your holding from running AAS cycles . if your a 250 pound bodybuilder, then you may need to cruise on 500mg of test to maintain that size. which is far more then what is needed or possible naturally for TRT

I feel like there's more to this study, like an obesity correlation.

We know there's people walking around in there 70's on Test & HGH, living healthy lives

Actually there was a huge study of 20,000 people and those with low test had the highest mortality rate, even after fixing obesity and smoking etc. google low test and risk of death

In regards to blast and cruise, I found one study on androgen deprivation therapy (which could relate to us on Pct, where our test is low) had a 2-3 fold increase in heart events, even as short as 6 months. So maybe it's better to stay on 100 mg a week.

Actually there was a huge study of 20,000 people and those with low test had the highest mortality rate, even after fixing obesity and smoking etc. google low test and risk of death

In regards to blast and cruise, I found one study on androgen deprivation therapy (which could relate to us on Pct, where our test is low) had a 2-3 fold increase in heart events, even as short as 6 months. So maybe it's better to stay on 100 mg a week.

theres no question that men with "low test" and are hypo-gonadal would have a multitude of health problems and higher mortality rate. thats why 'low test' is medically treated as a health condition.

i should clarify that what i had read about men with higher test levels had a higher mortality rate then men with lower test levels , is that both these groups of men were 'normal' and in optimal test ranges. NOT hypo or medically diagnosed with low test.

this is why some docs are reluctant to put men on trt or prescribe test, because of the years and years worth of evidence (that they have) that high test has been associated with higher mortality rate. also why docs try and keep guys in the medium range, not the high range.
^ wither these docs are correct or not is unknown to me. obviously having low test and being hypo is not good for your health or quality of life though

theres no question that men with "low test" and are hypo-gonadal would have a multitude of health problems and higher mortality rate. thats why 'low test' is medically treated as a health condition.

i should clarify that what i had read about men with higher test levels had a higher mortality rate then men with lower test levels , is that both these groups of men were 'normal' and in optimal test ranges. NOT hypo or medically diagnosed with low test.

this is why some docs are reluctant to put men on trt or prescribe test, because of the years and years worth of evidence (that they have) that high test has been associated with higher mortality rate. also why docs try and keep guys in the medium range, not the high range.
^ wither these docs are correct or not is unknown to me. obviously having low test and being hypo is not good for your health or quality of life though

I see, so it's a study in regards to naturally occurring T levels, not syntenthic... I'm sure there's not much synthetic T literature in regards to longevity.

I see, so it's a study in regards to naturally occurring T levels, not syntenthic... I'm sure there's not much synthetic T literature in regards to longevity.

not much . but there was an article put on a year or so again showing that competitive body builders have a much high mortality rate then the general public. thats not 'just' due to use of anabolics, truth is using diuretics and all the other show prep drugs and dropping down to 4% body fat is extremely unhealthy and hard on the body

Back