Is there any evidence blasting and cruising is healthier than cycling?

Obviously its unnatural to inkect synthetic test but i think fucking your hormones up every 3 months is far worse than just cruising if thats the life you chose

Look at Dr Jeffrey Life. He's a big proponent of HGH and TRT. The guy is 79 and looks amazing.

I see alot of old men living life to the fullest beecause of hormones looking like there faces dont belong in that body cant be that bad.

I would rather live a quality life with Test than a poor quality of life with "Low T" just to live longer.
And I'm sure everybody on here that's on TRT would agree!
Low T sides are a BITCH!

There is evidence but its locked away in a vault since the early 80's onky the president has access to it

Being a TRT guy this topic spiked my interest. Does low T or conversely TRT supplementation have an affect on longevity?

The results are inconclusive. The study suggests to a degree that low T can lead to dimentia, heart failure and other issues. But there is no clear evidence that being at the higher end of normal (say 1100) decreases or increases life expectancy.

If higher T has a neutral effect on longevity, then TRT is a no brainier. The study does not address cycling, only T values in normal ranges.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4323275/

Back