Is there any reputable online sources for anal dildos?

Please read the new member section on sources... from the site:

DO NOT POST ASKING FOR A SOURCE !! Hang around a while and read the info on the board. IT TAKES TIME!

Link: steroidology.com/forum/new-members-click-here/23413-attn-new-members-important-info-board-policies.html

Delta Zulu

I appologize. Not quite my intention but I get it.

Ehh... single for long enough might just go what the hell f**k it: see what happens.

Either gonna get a yes or slapped

I said I was sorry

Do you walk up to women and ask to have sex with them first thing

Listen.... i said I was sorry for my post. I wasn't asking anyone to give me their private source. I simply asked if anyone had some personal experience with a couple online sources. I've seen many threads asking if a provider was bunk or not. I won't make the mistake again. I mean it's a steroids forum for god sake. I didn't know I couldn't ask if a company was a scam or not. Won't happen again.

Listen.... i said I was sorry for my post. I wasn't asking anyone to give me their private source. I simply asked if anyone had some personal experience with a couple online sources. I've seen many threads asking if a provider was bunk or not. I won't make the mistake again. I mean it's a steroids forum for god sake. I didn't know I couldn't ask if a company was a scam or not. Won't happen again.

I just want to clarify for you what is and what isn't permissible with an analogy. You can ask people what they think of Coke, Pepsi and Shasta. But you cannot ask them where to buy carbonated beverages.

I just want to clarify for you what is and what isn't permissible with an analogy. You can ask people what they think of Coke, Pepsi and Shasta. But you cannot ask them where to buy carbonated beverages.

Thank you for clarifying. As I stated won't happen again.

This is not a forum for asking for anal dildos.

And yes be prepared for herpasyphigonoria if hi wanna phuck is your mating strategy.

Calm down you could of been treated a lot worse.

I'm still looking for that site to buy some anal dildos. :(

Ya know, like a little black rubber fist. :D

Don't judge me, you don't know me brooooo. :wiggle:

I've been gone from the forums for quite a few months, & this is the first post I see

LOL

How I've missed you crazy bastards

Back