Is There Anything Like Test And Tren Pills?

Its not the vials Im worried about its the syringes going off in the metal detector. And it looks like it goes to my home port every 14 days.

I originally thought you were asking for trt not a cycle that's going to be hard to pull off on s ship. Buy some b12 and have it located next to the syringes. most places don't call for a prescription of b12and have the gear hidden. . and if ask what you have the b12 for you can say you have a energy deficiency but you will not need to provide a prescription because it is a non prescription medication. P.S. Hide the gear in your rectum post pics to prove this... Thats how all the coolest toughest guys do it.

You can pin Test E or C once a week. Why not just do that and bring your AI on board with you. I think you could pin HCG once a week too. Your only risk is getting stranded at sea for a while.

Or your ship disappearing in Malaysia...

dbol only is an exception .a 20 mg doesnot suppress ur natural test and the hcg. u will take is just good enough to keep ur test levels in safe.while there must b an AI. which also increases the test level ,so why after all this amount of test should I inject test? I may take a test booster like animal stak or mstak but injecting test while on dbol this is too much androgen and I think no one could control its side effects which will clearly shown after the stopping of the cycle and its pct,i read all of this on net

Wow!! Spewing bad, uneducated info all over the place, you work for TMZ? Let's start here.... "I read all of this on net" did you also read that Michelle booms used to have a dick? Or that the band "One Direction" is BANNED from having sex while on tour? Or what about Miley Cyrus OD'd on marihuana??? So how about once you have read more than 1 thread on dbol, ran a cycle, done your homework on AAS, then come back and talk about dbol.....

This is terrible fuckin advice and I hope someone doesn't read it and think "oh well this guy on the ""net"" made a post that it's ok so I'm gonna do it" knock know IncreaseMyT uh yeah can you help me? I took advice from a guy on the NET that told me to run dbol only and now I'm shutdown!

Why don't you just take a monthly dose of Test Undecanoate.... I'm currently taking 1000mg/4ml every 4 weeks and I'm banging out PB's left, right and centre... and this is just my TRT dose!

You could half this duration to a fortnightly injection, you've got yourself long estered steady-state cycle that you can run whilst on board... the only downside to this would be that it would be tough to calculate when to run PCT and it would take a while to kick in at the start...

Fortunately I don't have this issue! :)

Why don't you just take a monthly dose of Test Undecanoate.... I'm currently taking 1000mg/4ml every 4 weeks and I'm banging out PB's left, right and centre... and this is just my TRT dose!

You could half this duration to a fortnightly injection, you've got yourself long estered steady-state cycle that you can run whilst on board... the only downside to this would be that it would be tough to calculate when to run PCT and it would take a while to kick in at the start...

Fortunately I don't have this issue! :)

You would want to use a lot more than that dose. That breaks down to 250mg/week which is more or less a TRT dose. Plus he would have to be on cycle for a really long time for the Nebido to reach saturation levels at this pinning frequency.. Longer than one should be on cycle for if he wants to PCT and restore his Natty function.

Last edited:
Listen to the veterans they know best, but remember when doing research it's like dating women u gotta filter out the b.s. just saying

You would want to use a lot more than that dose. That breaks down to 250mg/week which is more or less a TRT dose. Plus he would have to be on cycle for a really long time for the Nebido to reach saturation levels at this pinning frequency.. Longer than one should be on cycle for if he wants to PCT and restore his Natty function.

Yep, I totally agree with all of that Megatron... I'm just giving the guy all options to consider...

I know that Undecanoate is far from the ideal compound for a cycle - but he didn't say how long he was going on board for (or perhaps I missed that) - I did suggest that he could halve the injection frequency, which would equate to 500mg per week.

In an ideal world, undecanoate would be your last choice for a cycle - but his scenario is far from ideal!

Back