is there really noticable differences between the two??

john52

I am looking to buy some generic hgh either the blue tops by keifi or the brown tops I have used the blue tops and have had ok results but the talk I hear the brown tops are the best?? my ?? is has anyone used both before and what are your opinions on both is it worth the extra 50 to 70c an iu to go with the brown tops???looking to get the best bang for the buck so to speak.. but if the results are better with the browns it would be worth the extra cost... thanks for any info ya might have

ive heard the browns are a little better! but maybe not worth the cost! what amount of the blues were you taking?

listen to WARCHILD he knows what he is talking about....

mostly anywhere between 4to6iu pw.. after about 2mths my fingers started getting numb at around 6 iu i backed down to around 4 iu for a couple mths after that i went back up to 6 iu for about 3mths and never felt the numbness again?? I thought was kind of odd I have about 300iu left i quit lifting for about 4 mnths moved to another town changed jobs ectt.... just starting back again looking for future advice... thanks fore the reply

4-6 is perfect! yup when you feel the numbness it to much. so all together how long were you on?

about 8mnths i was using test and fina mostly I noticed i really only lost around 5 to 8lbs when i quit my cycle... so i was impressed by the gains I kept even tho i quit taking hgh in august.. I started lifting at the beginning of this year i am up 8lbs already amazing since i am not on any cycles at all i can only contribute this to hgh as i hjave never had this fast of muscle memory before and i have taken long breaks before at around 6mnths it came back slowly but i was blown away how fast it came back this time maybe cause i did not loose as much after my layoff?? I just started at 4iu last week so all seems to be good.. just wondering if the brown tops would give me a little extra boost??? but overall i am very happy so far...

Back