Is this a good 2nd cycle for my girlfriend?

Dlove

Product of Test
I was wondering what some of the girls on here would recommend for a 2nd cycle for my chic. Personally I never wanted her to get muscular because I thought I wasn't atttracted to that, but the more muscular she gets the more it turns me on.

Here's what I was thinking,

anavar, 1-8 20mg
deca, 1-12 50mg's

Is this a good cycle. She is very lean, and I would like to see her put more size on, so what do you gal's recommend?

Thanx

What was her first cycle?

20 mg of anavar alone is a strong cycle for women. I wouldn't add deca at all.

I know a few girls who got some serious sides from deca. Personally, I would not recommend that for my wife or someone I was training unless they had several cycles under their belt and know the possible consequences. Look into Winstrol (winny). I would also recommend primo, but legit primo has been difficult to find. You said she is "very lean" so she might have a problem adding mass if her bf is too low and/or she is not eating enough. THe size has to come from somewhere (food) even if she is on AS. Even a stronger AS won't do much unless she is eating alot and eating clean.

What about winnie tab's 10mg week's 1-8? Their BD's green stanabols anyone had luck with these.

Deca, Winstrol and Anavar for girls

Howdy Dlove,

Among the more useful answers you have head here is from the person who asked if your girlfriend is eating enough. I work with female athletes specifically. The dosages you are engaging in /contemplating are in the high range for a first and second time user, who I presume is still young. I would recommend that you educate yourself very fully on the various drugs and their benefit/risk ratio before having her enter into cycles like this. Food is the most anabolic of all substances and if she is on the lean and rangy side, I would certainly not have considered the use of Deca or any of the Nandrolone/Boldenones or combos thereof. Better, she starts consuming a high protein/moderate complex carb diet of 3000-3500 calories per day as an absolute minimum or brace yourself for some nasty side-effects. I presume you mean that the cycle of Deca would last 12 weeks. Too long for a girl as the residual androgens build up to an unacceptable level. Deca is active for 17 days following distribution from it's intra-muscular depot. This means, as she gets her 2nd spike, there is still active deca in the system, which is now added to, and again etc. Five to six weeks is the max. Be sure that it's legit Deca, preferably the 50ml amps made by Organon. Pricey, but girls are precious and you have a responsibility.

You ask about Winstol. It's more androgenic than anavar, but also more anabolic. Females respond better to the oral than do males. Consider a maximum of 5mg per day as a maximum and make sure the calories are in place.

Steroids are body-building medicines and not dieting supplements. Treat them and your partner with respect. Drugs without food will not exert their valuable benefits and the side-effects will raise their head much more quickly.

Good luck.

Marc

Dlove said:
I was wondering what some of the girls on here would recommend for a 2nd cycle for my chic. Personally I never wanted her to get muscular because I thought I wasn't atttracted to that, but the more muscular she gets the more it turns me on.

Here's what I was thinking,

anavar, 1-8 20mg
deca, 1-12 50mg's

Is this a good cycle. She is very lean, and I would like to see her put more size on, so what do you gal's recommend?

Thanx

what are her stats first of all, and what are her goals?

more then likely as a woman she can get harder, more tone by changing up her diet and training.....

I would not recommend her using Deca...nor Winstrol...Winstrol does cause sides in women and the joint problems are not fun either....

the safest thing for a woman is anavar....and I would not recommend her stacking anything unless she's used it on it's own first....otherwise she'll never know what's causing a problem if she has one...

I posted up a bulking training program in another thread....

Cutie

Back