Is this clen legit? Sopharma Clen

tomer987

Hey,

Just got some clen in from a new source. All have the same batch number and same exp date.
I wanna know if it's real WITHOUT trying it out because my cut is more than a month away and I wanna be able to have the real thing on-hand once I start, without worrying if it's bunk.

I'm worried for a couple of reasons.
1. It didn't come in the original sopharma box. Someone explained that when people bring it from overseas, they take it out of the box to slim down the chances of it getting seized. Okay, understandable.
2. I've seen many different blister variations (batch number on back vs front, writing on back horizontal vs vertical) so I'm not what is real.
3. The pills themselves - some have that line running through the middle, while other's completely do not. Why is that?

The pics:
View attachment 560378
View attachment 560379

I bought two test vials from LabMax (Yeah, I know.. it's not always right) just to be sure.

I can't tell if I got Grey (anadrol) or Purple (clen), the colours are so hard to distinguish on their website too.. :\
Lemme know what you guys think!
Thanks!

View attachment 560381
View attachment 560380
View attachment 560382

it's true clen. see how they get he line one, two , one and one. same for the tabs without line. for all strips.

it's true clen. see how they get he line one, two , one and one. same for the tabs without line. for all strips.

I thought they were fake because of that! So some of the pills having a line and some not make it legit? Cuz of the strips has like 4 without lines, another has 3, another has 4 again, it's not consistent.

i used it. and got what clen is supposed to do. exactly the same as you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
the picks look good the test is purple color, it is pass

I have tested my clen too with labmax it looked the same during test and it worked then I ran it.

you can see easily the difference the gray is also more like dark silver, you can see the difference here

http://www.labmax.ca/pages/anadrol.html

yours is purple

Last edited:
Back